Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if this happened to anyone else.
Me and my husband are trying to concieve. This is our first month trying.

My normal period was sept 29th. I have a regular cycle 27-28 days.
I started spotting early - 23rd oct
Brown/pinkinsh - lasted abt 3 days. On my 4th-5th day it was a little redder and heavier And started to feel cramps in my lower abdomen. still didnt feel like a normal period.
6th day it was spots again.
I'm worried since pink/brown usually happens at the end of my period.
this month it's the opposite.

Should I be worried? Could it be implantation?
Could I be pregnant?

Babyhopes

I'm having the exact same problem. Spotted - only when I wiped - for last 4 days. Then today, started bleeding a light to med amount - red. Have been having awful cramps, which I normally don't get. Have been trying to get pregnant as well. If you get any answers, let me know!!!

you could be having an early miscarriage

I disagree. A miscarriage would definitely have more symptoms of cramping and other issues that she's not reporting. It definitelys ounds like spotting to me. What do you think that for?

If the bleeding stops you have nothing to worry about. Wait, until the bleeding subsides and take a pregnancy test. If however, the bleeding persists for longer than usual and you continue to feel pain, contact your doctor. If you are in fact pregnant and you continue to have pain and bleeding it could be a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. However, more than likely it is just your period and nothing to worry about. It would be hard to say if it is implantation, because it is different with every woman. Some have cramps some don't, some have heavy flow some don't. You know you better than anyone on the web, if something feels wrong to you contact your doctor. : )