I have been having pains in my stomach for the past 18 months and the doctors can't solve this, but for the past 2 months i have been having pains under my rib cage and feeling sick and dizzy my back at the bottom is aching some days I struggle with sore breasts some days worse than others and I'm always tired I feel as of I can't get enough sleep

Hi Emily, if it's been for the last 2 months than you can test on a home pregnancy test to verify with a positive or negative result on the pregnancy, would be nice to know for sure wouldn't it?  Make sure you use your wake up pee to test as this gives you the most accurate result as the HCG pregnancy hormone is strongest at this time.  Good luck and remember to post back with results

The doctor did one for me to weeks ago and it came back negative

Then you are probably not pregnant, maybe have your doctor follow up with an ultra sound to settle your concerns as maybe it could be a cyst, fibroid or IBS.