Ok so the story is..
Me & my boyfriend have had unprotected sex while i was ovulating (mistake). I didnt think i could be pregnant as we were trying for 3 years and nothing happened and we have both been checked out and everything is normal, so we stopped trying as it was too much heart break each month. My last period was on the 25th february 2009 and it is now 22nd April 2009. On the 25th March (when i was due on) i had a pinkish spot in my underwear and just thought i was comming on my period. I have had nothing since?? i have been feeling sick all the time.. Even threw up a couple of times!! I am feeling tired all the time and have sore breasts, i have been having stomache cramps as if im going to come on my period.. but nothing comes... i have taken several home pregnancy test which 3 came back positive and 3 negative.. so i went to the doctors to see whats going on, they done a urine pregnancy test which came back negative, i accepted this, i was getting really bad pains in my back which when i went and seen the emergency doctor he checked my kidneys and said they were inflamed.. he also examined my stomache (because of the recent confusion) and said he could definatly feel something in my stomache he was certain i was pregnant but i couldnt do a urine test as i couldnt go.. he told me to go to my own doctor asap, i done this and she done a pregnancy blood test which came back negative and also a urine test to see if i had an infection, which came back clear. I am unsure of what direction to go in now as i still have had no period and i know im am defintly not pregnant (because doctors test showed it) does anyone know what on earth could possibly be wrong with me?
Any Advice Would Be Greatly Apreciated!!
Emii-Lou xxx

Hi:
See if someone will check you for fibroid tumors or cysts. I'd be surprised if no one has at least suggested this. Your symptoms seem to be in line with that diagnosis. I have the same issue. In regards to the kidney inflammation. Is anyone treating that for you? You would definitely e discomfort resulting from that problem. Get a second opinion about the fibroids or cysts. Find a very reputable hospital/clinic with a doctor to match. They might be more helpful. Don't settle for the half-answers that you've gotten. Keep insisting on a thorough exam, i.e. ultra-sound, etc. Please let us know how things are going. Best wishes to you.