hey guys, im 16 and im about 5'7 165lbs. My mom is 5'2 and my dad is about 5'11, im just wondering if im done devloping i have alot of hair everywhere except my chest and face. 

No, not yet. You have lots of developing yet to do in all of your different body parts and for your body as a whole in size and mass before you will be full grown and fully matured and developed. Most males do not reach full adult size and mass until their 20s or 30s. Compare any random group of males at teen age and compare them to a random group of males at ages 20s and 30s and 40s and the older men will be far bigger, heavier, more muscled, and hairier than the group of teens. Different guys grow at different rates and their different body parts might mature at different times and in different orders of sequence from other guys. Until a man has his full beard and chest hair and mature body mass and weight, which most guys get by their 20s and 30s, he is still growing and maturing before he reaches his own maximum adult male development. Enjoy the changes yet to come.