Hi, This is very embarassing but I feel that I have to tell somebody and atleast get some guidance. I am 15 years old and I am not sure whether i have hit puberty yet.
Firstly, I cannot ejaculate, not even precum. When masturbating, I get a good sensation and a feeling that something is coming through the urethra, similar to when you need to urinate. Pressure builds, and just when the liquid gets to the surface of the penis, it stops as if it is swallowed and goes back down. At school people constantly talk about how they've ejaculated and how far they've gone and I know some of it is a lot of rubbish but I still feel conscious of the fact that I cannot ejaculate. What should I do?

Secondly, I am not even sure if I have hit puberty. I still have a fairly high pitched voice but every now and then I get a strange sensation in my throat, as if there is a lump and it hurts to swallow. or something and I don't know whether it is my voice breaking or whether it is nothing. I have some pubic hair, and hair on my legs and I can see some hairs growing at the top of my thigh. But I have no armpit hair. I seem to also look the same physically as I did four-five years ago. Whilst my friends look different. I have been growing a lot but nothing else.

So to sum up, I am worried that I have not hit puberty yet. I am 15 and I should know by now and something should have happened.

Thank you for reading and I would appreciate any guidance or information that you may have. Please be honest

P.S I am half indian, I do not know whether ethnicity affects any of this

Hey man. I will give you a piece of advice: don't worry. It's all normal because not every body is the same. Some guys mature and develop faster than the others, and that's just the way it works. I was a late bloomer myself, didn't have armpit hair until I was 19, but I wasn't worried about it because I knew i had hit puberty. You just need to give it some time, for your body to mature, and in no time you will start to notice the change in your voice, as it will go deeper, and facial and pubic hair. It will all come in time. Being half indian doesn't affect it at all.

Hey man. I will give you a piece of advice: don't worry. It's all normal because not every body is the same. Some guys mature and develop faster than the others, and that's just the way it works. I was a late bloomer myself, didn't have armpit hair until I was 19, but I wasn't worried about that because it's all natural. You just need to give it some time, for your body to mature, and in no time you will start to notice the change in your voice, as it will go deeper, and facial and pubic hair. It will all come in time. Being half indian doesn't affect it at all.

hey :-) i'm not like a professional puberty doctor or anything, but my brother went through something similar to you, he didn't actually start getting a deeper voice or anything until he was about 16/17 and that's when his features started getting more shaped aswell. although i can't comment on any of your other problems as i don't know his masturbation routine. you may just be a late developer :-) 

ok, well its nice to hear that someone else has something similar. ;) Thanks. 

I am still concerned with the whole precum thing however

The precum thing shouldn't be a concern.  Many guys don't start getting precum until their late teens or early twenties.  Myself - I didn't get any until probably 20 years old, and I actually started puberty and ejaculating pretty early.

I guess that's good to know. I suppose the main problem is that I have no idea what is happening is this normal or shood I see a doctor I seed some guidance really and an idea of what to expect and have a clear idea about what is happening. Pressure from friends doesn't help and even my parents are wondering when I will change. Scary thoughts that I will never hit puberty or become a man have occurred completely irrational I know but still I am worried Please help

Don't be scared.  You have started puberty - you mention you have pubic hair!  How big is your penis?  I bet it has grown as well

Well sometimes it is larger than usual for a long time, max about 2 days. But then it shrinks back to its original size.  I wouldn't say i have a small penis but not large either. It is strange and i am concerned

im 13 i have armpit hair pubic hair on top of penis and balls i also have cum but my voice is not deep yet it went deep for 2 days then went back to normal so i guess puberty happens when your bodys ready

if you want to precum get some lotion and rub the tip till it comes out semen will come eventually just be patient

Well what kind of lotion the stuff they sell in the pharmacy or like hand lotion?

Im 15 i will be 16 in three months. My penis is very small(5" erected). I have little hair on my sack and no facial hair. I also have little hair on my armpits. I dont take off my shirt around my freinds because i have no stomach hair. I really think something is wrong but i dont want my family to know. Is something wrong with me.