pleas tell me what should i do. i have a little bit of pubs around the base of my penis my balls have droped i have a little arm pit haire  but my penis is only like 1 1/2 ich sofft and 3 4 inches hard my voice has not cracked yet but i have occasional voice cracks if thats even possable and i have cmon. i dont know what to do i dont think my penis hasnt grown since i was like 11.

Hi Gear,

You are in puberty.  Pubic hair and armpit hair are definite signs.

Not everyone develops at the same rate.  Give yourself some time.  Some guys get "big" early, others later. 

Yes it is possible for you to have occasional voice cracks, it's normal.

Hang in there.

beetween 9 - 18 is puberty. You're just a late developer. You'll be exactly the same as anyone else, don't worry. You will start developing and growing soon. Puberty comes in for different people at different times. Go to your GP if you're really worried.

pixie.chick x

how come my voice only cracks when im playing sports?

Ya..You stop thinking too much about it!Body growth just happens!You cant fasten it!Genetic factors also has their role!So dont compare yourself with others of your age..Good luck!:)

Thanks I do appreciate it's just really hard when every guy you know sounds older then you even the ones that are 14 my main concern is that I sound like im 13.