OK I am about 5 foot 3 and I am seriously fat.I don't know how it happen, I am not the healthest of eaters but I try, I take walks frequently, yet my beautiful 100 pound body had turned into a 121 nightmare!!! Please, could someone tell me what I am doing wronge and how I lose that 20 pounds!?!?!

I have tried:

Dieting

No Food

Working out

Yet I can't get rid of the extra pounds!!!

I think honestly that you are to young to be even thinking about dieting. Did it ever occure to you that the weight you may have gained is mussel especailly if you are walking and being active. You will have a lot of changes to go through in your life and I think you should worry about being a kid instead of trying to be an adult

Agreed. You are too young to be worrying about this. That is a fine weight. And like said above, the weight could be from muscle, not fat. If you want to lose weight, start eating healthier and continue walking. Drink lots of water. Eat vegetables and fruit. You're still maturing and may not have even started puberty yet (not sure...?) Your body is going to be changing a lot. All you can do is be healthy and watch your lifestyle.

I know exactly what you mean.. Im 13, and im 125lbs. I hate it.. i didnt used to be.. Im in marching band, and i lost a lot of weight, and its noticable that since the season ended, I've gotten bigger. I swear, ive tried everything., but ive come to the conclusion that just staying active and a lot of water will do it. I'm only 5 feet tall, too, so the extra weight isnt an attractive thing cause im short. So, this summer, im just swimming a lot, and staying outside with friends, and runing around..stuff like that..anything except sitting on the couch eating chips (: