I am 13 and I haven't hit puberty yet and all the other girls at school have breasts and periods I have a little hair down there and I kind of feel this little firm bumpy this in my breast? I just wanna know when I will start puberty? Also for about a year now I have had this sticky white stuff in my underwear? Is there any way to make puberty come faster?

Hi, I wouldn't compare yourself to other girls. Every girl starts their puberty and period at different ages, your body will start when it is ready.
The white discharge from your vagina could be a couple of things:
1.) Your vagina cleaning itself, which is very normal.
2.) If it is smelly or you have any itchiness, then best to see your doctor as you may have a little yeast build up.

Don't stress, your body will start when it is ready. Every girl (and boy for that matter) is different and starts both puberty and their periods at different ages.

you are at the start of puberty. it will take time for your body to start working on you. don't worry it will arrive and punch you so fast you will blink seeing your bosy changing.