:( I am sad because im only 14 and im only 5'4 but i weigh 163 im not muscular but i have 46 dd breast my family tells me im not fat but wat do u think? i fell like a huge beach whale :cry:

You are not fat. a little chubby, yes. but guys love chubby girls. enjoy your life. if your only 14 you have a lot to go through yet. dont worry about your weight.

according to a bmi (body mass index) chart your overweight, but overweight just means chubby, just be careful with your eating habits and try to excersize sporadically. You are a growing female teenager you will fluctuate often, but getting healthy eating habits down now is very important, i didnt and had to learn as an adult. It is also very possible if you decide to lose weight that your bust size will go down as well if thats what you were implying above. I've lost 75 pounds and went from a 38 DDD to a 34 D so trust me it is possible. Enjoy your teen years, it isnt really that bad!!