Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Is it true that alcohol is related to the chest pain? It is really a surprising fact for me because I drink alcohol on the daily basis (not every day, but when you take look at bigger picture, I drink beer very often). I don't know why I just love it and it really goes with the chips when I hang out with my friends. Anyway, I noticed that all of a sudden, it bothers me a lot. I don't know if there a chance that I am allergic to it or what, but I can tell you that I don't feel so good anymore. 

Loading...

Hm, look, I am not so sure is chest pain after drinking alcohol a side effect, that can be an indicator that you are allergic to alcohol. There are some tests that you can do, of course, to see is there a chance that you are allergic to alcohol all the sudden, but before you do that, here are some tips. For example, a person that is allergic to alcohol may experience hives or anaphylaxis. Do you have it? Also, it may increase the reacting to food allergies, so if you are allergic to certain foods, you should know that. Maybe you should do some other test, maybe you have some other issues...

 

Reply

Loading...

Drinking alcohol is not only affecting your heart, it affects other things as well. It can cause a different liver disease, cancer, and so many other. When we are talking about drinking alcohol, well, regular or high alcohol use can hurt your heart and lead to diseases of the heart muscle, known as a cardiomyopathy. It is hard to tell are you allergic to alcohol or not, because alcohol intolerance can cause immediate, unpleasant reactions after you drink alcohol, it doesn't happen a hours after or even days. This is how you know are you allergic or not. Good luck! 

Reply

Loading...

Hey guys.
I hope that you are doing fine. I just wanted to share something with you and I really do believe that you can learn from my own mistake. First, you need to know that there is a possibility that you are allergic to alcohol all the sudden. It can happen literally over the night. It happened to me, but I was refusing to believe that this is true. So, I was drinking, drinking until I felt really strong and sharp chest pain. My doctor told me that I am really silly since it was the same doctor that told me that he can see all the signs of the allergic reaction to alcohol. I literally endanger my life and that was a really huge mistake. Never again! Never. So, learn from my mistake, that is all that I have to say.
Reply

Loading...

User avatar
Celebrity
334 posts

Yes, you can. In some part of your life, your body is struggling with certain things that are not good for him. In your case, it is very likely that alcohol is one of those things. It is very easy to recognize all the symptoms.

Itchy mouth, eyes or nose, itchiness of your skin, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, even diarrhea can be the symptoms of the allergy.  Sure, to be 100 percent sure, you can always do a test that can tell you are you allergic or not. It is very easy to understand it. You are not the only one, and you will learn how to live and have fun without alcohol. Good luck. 

Reply

Loading...

Good day.

I don't know anyone who has this type of allergy and I really don't know how this looks alike. But there is only one thing that I want to tell you-you should never, but NEVER  ignore the symptoms of an allergic reaction,  it doesn't matter what type of allergic reaction is. Generally, if you left it untreated, this allergic reaction can quickly become worse and ti can literally make your life for a living hell. In rare cases, severe allergic reactions can be fatal. I don't know if this a case with alcoholic reaction, but I would not joke about it. 

 

Reply

Loading...

Oh, my God, I had it and it all started with that really bad itchiness of my skin whenever I drink alcohol. So, don't be surprised if you develop this alcoholic reaction all the sudden, it happened to me and according to so many researchers, it’s possible to develop an alcohol allergy at any point in your life and it is nothing surprising.In any part of your life, you can develop an intolerance. In some, very rare cases, pain after drinking alcohol might be a sign that you have Hodgkin’s lymphoma, but I think that your doctor can tell you this very soon, according to some symptoms and test. Good luck! And, take care of yourself.
Reply

Loading...