when i go out drinking, i usually drink smirn off ice or vodka n red bull, everytime i wake up the next morning,or even before i go to bed after i have been sick, i have red blotches all over my face and my eyes are really red. sometimes i hardly have any drinks and it happens! when i am not sick it still happens! can anyone help? is it the vodka?

Well I think that you are not allergic to alcohol but maybe your organism doesn't tolerate it that well. And I must say drinking vodka with red bull? Did you read the sign which is saying don't mix it with alcohol and don't drink more than one during the day. Ok, I am not a saint but if you are drinking at least downsize it to the minimum and don't overreact because mixing vodka and red bull is a little bit too much. It is bad for your heart! And the symptoms you are describing are clearly signs that something is bad for you so maybe it is vodka. How about trying something else, vine for example. But don't drink too much. And one more thing you should drink glass of water now and then. The water is going to soothe effects of alcohol during the night and possible hangover next morning. My friends are doing this all the time and they are never sick. Try it and let me know did it work?