I am 15 and I tend to mastubate five to seven times a day...
I've noticed that the amount of ejaculant after I orgaism has been decreasing and is no longer milky white but a clearish color. I was just wondering if there are any ill affects of masturbating this much each day.
Also I have noticed that I am not as easily aroused as I once was. Could this be linked to my masturbating?

Cougar.

less and less cum will come out after every time you masturbate. There is no need to be alarmed. You are young but just be careful about developing a rash for going at it 5 -6 times a day....use some hand cream. There's no such thing as masturbating to much. If you have any other questions maybe ask your guy friends who probably wonder the same thing.

yeah, you're exactly right! i am 15 also and i tend to masturbate 3-5 times a day and my ejaculant is no longer a milky white it is very clear but i have been told this is perfectly normal. as for not being aroused then yes that is because you are masturbating too much, i know if you reach orgasm withouth much pressure on your penis then it is easier to ejaculate when you're having sex

The reason you have less and less sperm coming out is because your body has to create more sperm cells. Cells duplicate quite quickly, but they still need the small amount of time to copy each other and make more sperm cells.

YES, u are OVER MASTURBATING WAY TOO MUCH! 5-7 times Holy S- if you didn't know it leads to ED at a early age. If you look over at the ads you might come across one that says something like Over Masturbation or something like that. That guy did it just about as much as you do and he couldn't even get up in his 20's!!! I read on a doctor site that if you gonna masturbate keep it to AT LEAST 2-4 times a WEEK not DAY so that means do it like monday then thursday or whatever. I'm trying to help you but its your chose do you really wana have ED in your 20's???

Masterbating too much does not cause Erectile Dysfunction. I'm guessing the most serious thing that could happen is irritation from friction or a hand cramp :) The clear ejaculate is normal also.

well, i'm 15 too and that makes me feel much better now that i know some people do the same as me and have the same so called problems.

:-D Yes!

Its normal when I was 15 I use to go 4-9 times a day. Im 17 now, so I tend to have sex more often.

ADVICE:
Before you have sex, masturbate so you'll last longer. Works on most people.

Yes thats bad doing it that many times a day! wtf do you do lol? but seriously get a gf or limit the times to at least 3-4 times a WEEK or more if possible read about the Over masturbation next time it comes up.

You prolly don't know how to masturbate lol so ur wanting us to do it 2-4 times a week. 8)

I'm very interested how you came up with this, xxCuriousxx.

There has been NO research that leads to the conclusion that masturbation is harmful, much less that it causes ED.

I do think that 5-7 times a day indicates that the original poster is not getting outside his room much... certainly, he needs to develop friends and interests outside his current life... but other than "wearing himself out" or "depleting his stored up sperm", he's not in trouble.

I agree that a couple of times a week may be more realistic... but I want to see this "Doctor Site" that you refer to. Please give us the link so that the moderators can check it out. It sounds bogus or biased.

I am living proof that over-masterbation does not lead to ED.

HA! Good one, Ninja!
-Moderator

lmao, in some articles I read that masturbation is healthy and that there is no limit to how many times you do it. It also states that you're not a nerd or anything if you masturbate a lot. In fact, married men can masturbate as much as single men.

it's fun to try to beat your record. mine is 9... haha. but seriously, masturbating a lot by itself won't make you a social outcast or whatever. just do what you want. if you want to go out more then just maturbate less and go out more. i have a girlfriend and i can please her about 3 times, plus maturbate another couple more if i feel like it and have the time. i remember when i was 15 and i was afraid that i was doing it too much... or that i was weird for doing it so often. just wait til college, you'll realize a couple things:

1. everyone was lying about not masturbating in middle/high school
2. masturbating is no longer uncool, and it's often ok to brag about it

if you see a problem in your life, make a change. but don't let "social norms" get in the way of what makes you happy. if someone says that 2x a day is too much, they probably can't get hard a second time and are just jealous

i gust masterbating 7-5 time a day could be bad but it is only simulated sex so limit to 1-2 time a day plus went you do masterbate eat bananas and dark chocolate helps to produce sperm if your sperm is clear stop masterbating for 2-3 days if dose not help go see a docter