Hi! I am a 14 ys old boy and I would like to know how much of masturbation is too much for teenagers! Can somebody tell me?

Hi there! I am a 21 ys old boy and I can tell you there is not such thing as too much masturbation. It is just a pleasure act and one can do it as much as one needs and wants. So just go for it!!!

if you masterbating fast will it affect how long you have sex

argh.. too much masturbation is when your genetalia becomes bruised/swollen. When that happens you stop!

Thanks alot. I was curious about this. Should I see a doctor about this, or just let it heal itself.

one time i rubbed myself raw so i started using lube and that solved all my problems. To tell you the truth i would just let it heal on its own unless it becomes serios. Oh and guys if ur ever in a pinch spit works great for lub. I know its sounds gross but don't judge untill uve tried it.

There is never such a thing as too much masterbating! Its great

Too be honest, I would try to get a hobby so you don't have time to masturbate 5 times a day. Right now I am masturbating once or twice a day, little side affects. If you are in school or are working you shouldn't have time to do it so much. If you want to take your mind off masturbating, watch a funny movie or eat or something :-)

I'm female and agree there is nothing wrong with masterbation, but from what I've read here, not one of you have addressed the topid of sex addiction or porn addiction. It is real and will distroy relationships and marriages! If you are concerned about masterbating too much, do yourself a favor and study the topics I've mentioned. If the act of MB consumes your life or you MB several times a day, you have a problem that needs addressed. There are questionaires online about this very issue. Good luck.

Jerking off is fun. I am 20 and still do it. Although I get kind of anxious about going past first base with a girl now as i have gotten so used to only touching myself through masterbation that its a freightening thought to have another touch down there. Infact, that is probably the main reason I am still a virgin. I have a horrible fear of not lasting more than about 20 seconds and getting embarrassed. Does any one have any tips?

i did that one time didn't even think about masterbation for at least a week...that sucked

Spit works wonderful! LOL Is this weird, but hentai seems to turn me on even harder than anything else. That pisses my gf off big time.LOL P.S. I did research and came to a concusion that "Green Tea" does indeed not only clean out your system, it increases the size of your penis, due to natural Bouyant herbs and lack of iron.
Adding on to these cantations, it washes out and strengthens pelvicular [Pelvic] muscle tissue, for longer sex. So drink up!

it can ruin your life and all you would be thinking of is sex and you might do bad things to get you arosed.

Actually yes, it can affect you if you do it too much.
Masturbation is healthy.. But too much and its like eating alot of junk food.. you will get sick.
some the side effects include from over masturbating are:
Thinning of hair and/or losing hair
Feeling tired all the time
Lower back pain
Impotency
Eye floaters or fuzzy vision
Premature ejaculation

i recommend 2-3 times a week, to keep your sexual hormones in balence :-)

im forteen and am as im sure alot of boys my age are having experimentations likewise i am MB say once every other day is that still healthy and to clarify what can happen if too much MB occurs?