I’m around 5 feet and 2 inches. I weigh 90 pounds (more or less) and I’m thirteen.  Am i overweight underweight or not?

Hello(: I am 17, 5’2 and I used to weigh 96 pounds and I am underweight per my doctor. So to answer you’re question you’re underweight BUT if you eat normally every day and that’s still how much you weigh then I’d suggest trying to get protein shakes or nutrition shakes or just eating a bit extra to gain weight or you’ll cause damage to your organs. I don’t eat regularly but I’ve just started to gain weight I’m now 99 pounds and five weeks pregnant.

I'm 27, 6' tall and 158 lbs. My weight is accurate according to the doctors. But I actually don't understand the criteria of being considered as underweight or overweight. However, when I searched for your query out of curiosity, I found this ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of web addresses is not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I do eat regularly I eat a healthy amp it of protein, vegetables, and starch. I just can’t gain weight. I have also tried to have some morning drinks which boost you in vitamins and those haven’t seemed to do anything. If their is any other advice u have, I will gladly take it. Anyways congratulations on the baby! I’m sure u will be a great mother!