Hi, I'm 12 and In 7th grade. I'm 5'7 and I am 215 pounds. I am really concearned about my weight. Normally I'm a normal eater. I would eat about 3 meals and  or two snacks a day. Lately though, my appitite has increased. I have been overeating on meals and having more snacks and it bothers me because I'm not a heavy eater, until now. I was 220 pounds and 5'4 when I started middle school. My doctor said I was literally obese so i did something about it. I worked out a bit and with help from my growth spurt i was 5'7 and 215 pounds at the end of 6th grade so i was no longer obese, yet still heavy. my body was a weird shape though. my waist got flat but my legs remained the same. my waist could fit a size 12 but my legs couldnt. I started out at size 18,by the way. It annoys me that some parts of my body are huge and bulky while other parts are smaller. I even noticed that my leg is twice the size of my best friend. I really want to make it to at least 135 or 140 pounds, which is the restricted weight for my height. I am also not growing any taller, so i cant rely on height to slim me down, what should i do?

marium do not worry about. first you have to make a food chart what to it now and then.you'll have to eat fruits in your snack time.and just walk walk walk .come home from school or go to school by walking but don't walk too much or you will hurt your feet.exercise in the morning in a park

Im also 12 and in 7th grade. I am 5'4 1/2 and I weigh 96 pounds. All I do is eat, and mostly junk food but I dont excersize at all. But, I dont gain weight. Everyone is differnt, but im sure your beautiful, don't worry about it