hi im 16 years old 5'3 and i weigh 95 pounds.
i used to weigh 105.

everyone is worried and says im underweight and can see my ribs.
is this bad?

no its normal
its just your type of body structure

im just worried because its really awkward.
my little sister is two years younger than me and shes about an inch taller and has 20 pounds over me.
shes not fat at all but very muscular.

i have no muscle at all and i hardly eat.
ive also noticed recently that i have no strength at all in my fingertips.

ohmy. you should definetly see a doctor. this may be dangerous. and why dont you eat and give nutrition to your body!

i dont purposely not eat. i actually make an effort its just that food has always seemed very unnapealing to me

I would see your doctor about this, I'm not saying your underweight, but this could be symptoms of something bigger than you realise.

I'm 13, 5"1.
I have no muscle, and often get dizzy when I stand up.
And I've noticed lately when I am carrying such things as plates or glasses my hands just give way and I drop them because I'm too weak to carry them.
I get tired out in Gym/P.E. alot quicker than the others.
Plus, I haven't had my period for the last 4 months. And I started my period 3 years ago.
I'm not really sure what to think.

-well yer, i'm also 16 and i went i'm ruffly around your weight +height. but my bones don't stick out. you need to eat more or see a nutritionist for help. it really helped me.

im 16, 5'2 and i weigh 93...am i underweight??