I am 17 years old. I weigh 180 pounds but do not look like it. I feel like I am WAY overweight. I don't eat as much as I think I am . How can I lose the extra weight without changing my whole diet?

ell how tall are you? I'm 5'8 and weigh 125. Your weight is normal though if you're my height or taller obviously maybe a little overweight. I have an issue gaining. Anywho, first off a few main issues some people don't know- sorry if I'm repeating already known info! *eating a big breakfast speeds up metabolism, (not huge) example: piece of whole wheat toast, banana, cook up some egg whites, coconut milk or organic juice nothin with too much sugar. U could even add a small bowl of organic granola w fruit or something. *Eat a good breakfast and then a medium sized lunch medium sized dinner. (Healthy meals, not sure if u need help w those) & 3-4 small healthy snacks throughout the day and u stay pretty content not hungry not too full. *Dont eat after 7. Sleeping with a really full stomach can lead to weight gain *You can have three cheat meals a week if ur having a really hard time w healthy foods. *Spoonful of organic unrefined coconut oil every morning. The way that I get it down personally is just putting it on my tongue and chugging some coffee every morning. (Coconut oil doesnt have the best taste or texture but is easy to get down with a drink.) -now the things I am about to mention are what I personally do- I am not advising u to do these things and I am not saying the following is the best or any good for your health. The above ^^^ is my advice for u to do. I above mentioned coffee, coffee makes me feel really skinny in the mornings because it is like a laxative hehe.. I drink alot. I also smoke cigarettes which curves my appetite. A habit I am trying to quit actually, though! Well, I hope you give the advice I gave you a shot and have a good result. Hope you reach the results you are dreaming of! X