Hi. As long as I remember I’ve been a hardgainer. I’m 23 now and I would really like to get a better look and gain some muscle. I've tried everything but I can't gain weight no matter what I do! Please help me… Any advice will be appreciated.

First of all don’t be so sure that you indeed TRIED EVERYTHING. From my experience I can assure you that you haven’t. There are so many things one can try and it is very unlikely you’ve actually tried them all. So, ask yourself these questions - How long have I been working at gaining weight? How persistent have I been? How many times have I increased my calories and how many calories am I eating? How many different training and diet strategies have I tried? First thing you have to learn is that if you want to gain weight you literarily have to eat as much as horse!!! That is all there is to it. If you have 4 good meals a day now than you should increase it to at least 7 rich meals a day. Also, train real hard, but I really mean hard! That should give a result. The truth is that most people simply don’t eat and workout enough to gain lean body weight because it is downright hard work.

Dude i wanna put on weight 2.. But I read if you eat 2 many times a day, ur body metabolism speeds up.. and if you leave long hours between meals and skip breakfast, it slows down and u can pack on

I had this problem. I am tall and lean with a metabolim like a furnace. I am quite sporty and athletic but only weighed about 140lbs at about 6ft 1" tall.

I found that if i trained hard and ate like a horse i coud get my weight up by almost a stone. Truly i have he fastest of metabolisms but you can gain weight and the real key is eating the most absurd amount of calories per day.

If you are lean don't worry so much about protein, that is the truth, get the carbs in and get them in massively.

After eating a full proper meal before and after i will drink a shake made of 3 spoons of pure maltodextrin, 2 eggs, goats milk (more easily digested) and a banana or 2.

Drink these shakes, eat, eat, eat and you will gain.

If you are a true ectomorph be sure to wear more fitted clothes as well, it will make you look bigger. Do not wear big jumpers and the like.

I have now gained almost 10 lbs, feel great and am nearer 150lbs, people think i am more like 12 stone because i have small frame but now fairly decent muscles. Class !

"I eat seven meals a day but I still don't gain weight" complained Jason, a 5'5'' tall, 17 year old teen who was clearly frustrated with his inability to put some pounds on his lanky frame. For him, and for many underweight teens, the struggle to gain weight is a constant frustration, equal to that of overweight people who are trying to lose weight. "I'm always eating. I spend too much time eating. I also spend a ton of money buying food. I wish I could just eat normally and look normal. I hate my spindly legs..."
Jason had tried weight gain drinks galore, with hopes that one would cure his underweight problem. "I've never gained pounds that stayed. I lose every ounce I gain when I stop the overfeeding program. I must be doing something wrong...?"

These are some of my related experience as of now!!!

PLS. help!!!

I am 18 and 135 5'11''. I have an 8 pack and you see evey muscle in the human body on me. 100 pct definition. I ate 3500 calories for 6 weeks and gained 3 pounds. my bMR is 1600 a day withough exercise. all i can say is if your like me just be happy. people are envious of being able to control and lft more than 1 and a hlaf times your body weight. When you get older your metb. swill slow and you will even out. Besides nothing is wrong looking like your 25 when your 35 right. :)

I don't eat breAkfast all of the time and I eat way more then anyone I know and I just can't gain weight for c**p and iv tried everything I could possibly do to gain weight I'm 5 foot 4 inches and 116 pounds and I just don't know what to do anymore