When I was 14 all of the other kids in school used to call me fat. This really got to me so I started to eat less and less. Now I am 17 and whenever I do a BMI they all say different thing some say I'm a healthly weight and other say that I'm underweight. I dont know which one to belive. I'm 5 foot 7 inches and i weigh 7 stone 12.

can you please tell me which one is correct.I find it hard to belive that I am underweight cos whenever I look at myself in the mirror all i see is someone who is fat.

Id say youre underweight, youre probably seeing yourself as fat because you were bullied before and its stuck.

You shouldn't base it on the BMI. Although the BMI is useful for healthy adults (ages 20 to 65 years), it does not apply to infants, children, adolescents, among others. However, you are on the underweight class if you follow that. 

Although being overweight can increase health risks, being underweight may present its own health risks. A diet low in calories makes it difficult to get enough of the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients needed to maintain good health. Being underweight can lead to an increased risk of:

• breathing problems
  • cancer
  • not being able to fight infections as easily due to a weakened immune system
  • osteoporosis (weakened bones)
  • reproductive problems
  • stomach problems
  • tuberculosis

If you are underweight, you may have an eating disorder or a health condition that is causing a low appetite, or maybe is your conscious messing with you. Talk to your doctor to find solutions that will help you reach a healthy weight.