I am 11 years of age. I love my life! Trust Me!!! but my mom hates that i am super skinny pretty much underweight :-( But i like that I am super skinny! XD But my mom wants me to get bigger. I do not think i am fat or anything but i like how i am. My weight is 69 pounds but i think its fine. I like being tiny,but my mom wants me to be normal :-( what should i do?:-((((((((((

For some reason all girls want to be thinner. If you look in a mirror and can see the ribs or hip bones you are probably too thin. If you are not sure, take a photo of yourself (if undressed keep it private - ur a minor!!). Sometimes you will see a photo differently than a mirror.

If you want to know what you should weigh, google your BMI - body mass index. This is the formula to calculate your height to your weight for a healthy life. The age has some to do with it, but you do need some weight on you.

By the way, the hottest girls at the pool are wearing a bikini and can fill it out. They are the ones with the BMI at the right percentage. Look it up and then look at yourself in the mirror. If you need to gain weight do it, but do it healthy.

I AM RIDAH U SHOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT THERE IS A ONLY ONE WAY THAT ALL IS EAT A RIGHT AMOUNT OF FOOD WHEN U THINK I WANT MORE FOOD U DONT EAT AND WHEN U THINK I DONT WANT THIS FOOD U MUST EAT MORE....

I AM RUWAIDHA THANK YOU FOR U R ADVICE