This year has been a very interesting one. I came off the Depo shot last October and havent gotten back on birth control. Since January this year I got my period for extended periods of time usually twice a month sometimes 3. Usually I get it ever 28 days or 3 to 4 days. But I have heard that is part of the symptoms of getting off the shot. However this last month my husband and I have been having unprotected sex and I havent gotten my period for a month now. Last time we had sex was a little over two weeks ago and before that a month ago. Last week I was extremely tired, sore breasts, creamy white discharge, constantly hungry and cramping in the vagina like I was about to start my period. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative so I am waiting. Im not sure if these are symptoms of pregnancy but it def feels abnormal for me.

I had my last period on 3/30/13 lasted four days. For the past week I've had brown spotting/smudging. What could this be last time I was sexually active was when my hubby was home 3/16/13. Is it still possible I'm preggo even after having my period and having a negative pregnancy test?