So I am currently on birth control (ortho tri-cyclen lo) and I have been taking it every day around the same time (within 2 hours of each other every day). Last weekend, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex for the first time, however he did not ejaculate, or come close to ejaculating in me. A couple days later I experienced a yeast infection as well as symptoms of what I thought was a UTI, however today I woke up and and felt nauseous and a bit out of it all day, and my breasts are slightly sore. It's about a week before my expected period, but I also stayed up very late last night and only got 6 hours of sleep, so I'm not sure if that could be contributing to how I'm feeling today. I also just bought a pregnancy test, but I don't want to take it for another few days so that it has a better chance of being accurate.

I've heard, however, that you can get pregnant from pre-ejaculatory fluid if he does not urinate between an ejaculation prior and then having sex again. That day I also did take my birth control about 3 hours late.

I woke up today without any symptoms other than feeling a bit tired, but my boobs are still sore and they feel bigger/my bra fits differently and there are veins visibile.