I am 16, 5'5'' and 100 lbs....I dont know if I'm underweight or not?

Appropriate weight is determined by BMI (Body Mass Index). Here's a website for people 2-20yrs old that will let you know if your weight is appropriate for your height: http://kidshealth.org/teen/question/dieting/weight_height.html
It says that you are at a healthy weight. 98-145 lbs. I would have told you that you are underweight because I'm 18, 5'2 and weigh 110 but apparently you are healthy. lol

YES YOU ARE UNDERWEIGHT.

The BMI index given by the previous reply is totally wrong. I frequently visit doctors and endocrinologists for weight issues, and I know the healthy weights for heights like the back of my hand now. Your weight is considered underweight for ME- and I'm 5 foot 2! You should be around 115 at least. You're also very suspectible for osteoperosis and heart problems. Please see a doctor and let them give you a diet plan to gain weight- you'll be so glad you did later on!

good luck !

i'm the same as her. 16 and 5'5 but i way 95.6? :/