Hello, I am a 19 year old female, I am 5'4 and I'm 132 lbs. I dont know if that is overwieght, or how overweight it is. But I dont like my body, :'( I am way out of shape, but I can't seem to find any diet/exercise plan that I can get into. And when I go on diets, all I can do is think about FOOD! lol. I would like to get down to 110-115, or at least just get my clothes to fit better. I want that confidence back that I used to have!! any suggestions on how to tone up and loose weight FAST, let me know!!! PLEASE RESPOND!!
-I wanna look good naked!! Laughing XD

In order to look good naked, you need to exercise. And it is not one month exercise, but regular a few months exercise. Of course, it all depends on your body constitution, how quickly you can lose weight, how much you need to regulate your nutrition, etc

Some people are able to lose pounds just by cutting down of the bad stuff while others need strict diet to get rid of some fat.

Have you tried any dieting before or lost any weight? If you have, you should use the proven style. If you had no success, then you should look for something else.

I suppose that you are just like me, if I try to cut down, I only eat more. This is why I always find a program and try to stick to it as much as possible. My programs are always set that I eat 5-6 times per day, every three hours, but the foods are low fat foods and I eat very little.
This is what keeps me motivated because I get to eat every three hours and the foods that I eat don’t make me feel hungry. You should find something like that.

As for the exercise, I can’t help you there. You need to motive yourself. If nothing works for you, try walking for at least one hour a day.

Thankyou! I've been eating healthier, and I do walk as often as I can find the time to... I think the whole eating more meals but in less portions will be something I'll have to try! thanks again for responding!

According to your Body Mass Index, You are at a normal weight. But weight doesnt matter necessarily if you want to be healthy. You can be skinny and be unhealthy. An easy way to check if your healthy is to make sure ur waist is smaller than your hips. If it is, then you are good. Heres a link to the BMI Calculator to check it for yourself but you are a normal weight!

**edited by moderator**web addresses not allowed**

I'm 26. Always been a size 12. I've put on 45lbs / 3 stone in 4 months and no-one knows why. Doctor is just guesing. Blood tests galore come beck negative. I eat a salad roll at noon everyday and have tiny dinners. E.g Half a chcken breast and some peas etc And thats it till the next day at noon again, another salad roll... Why is this happening to me? I'm size 16 now and i'm only 5'5'' tall. Help..... >;) :'(

when u reduce the amount of food that enters your body, you body's natural way to tackle this is to store any food as fat (your body thinks its starving) try eating a breakfast too something that will keep you going until lunch try having two hot meals a day ensuring that they are both healthy and balanced. you may also think a meal is healthy when really its not the salt content and saturated, polysaturated fats are the one's to look out for. dont make a mistake that many make and count your intake by calories.

hope this helps

My names Cj and im 18 years of age. Im about 5 ft 10 inces and way 179 pounds most peaople say thats not bad but i dnt feel comfortable with my self. Alls i wonna do is loose 27 pounds i just dont no tha best way to do that, and i know its not sitting at the computer ....but im just looking for some answers on the quickest and easiest way to loose 27 pounds, and some suggestions on some foods i should be eating more like foods for when i get real hungry and urges.

I am 37 and 3 yrs ago I experienced similar problems with (unexplainable) weight gain and going from a comfortable size 8 to a 16. After a year of blood work, tests and body scans; my doctor discovered I have Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). With the proper medicine, changing my eating habits (to a diabetic diet) AND exercising a little more, in less than a year I lost 60 lbs! I hope this helps!

In the first month I lost 25 pounds on this new way of living and have continued to lose. The program is called Medifast. It is designed to teach you how to eat, most restaurants bring you 3 times the amount your body needs at one setting. You buy your food from Medifast, which comes with 3 snacks, breakfast, and lunch. All you have to buy is your supper(lean meat and a green veggie). It is designed where once you lose the weight you want to lose it has anther program that teaches you what foods to get so you don't have to buy foods from them and you can maintain the weight you want. The program is free all you pay for is your food and it averages out to be less than $10 a day. If you stick to the program you are supposed to lose 5-8 pounds in a week. If you would like more info please visit my web site

i think firstly you measure your BMI.Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to both adult men and women.
calculate BMI by dividing weight in pounds (lbs) by height in inches (in) squared and multiplying by a conversion factor of 703.'

BMI Categories:

* Underweight = <18.5
* Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
* Overweight = 25-29.9
* Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

To lose weight, you need to get your body to use up these stores of fat. The most effective way to do this is to:

* reduce the amount of calories you eat
* increase your levels of activity.

This is why experts talk about weight loss in terms of diet and exercise

you can use any supplement like Optimal Essentials EnergyPlus.it contains whey protein, natural colostrum, as well as essentials pro and pre-bacteria, antioxidants and a whole lot more. A natural superfood chock full of all the good stuff to help you feel the best you can.
it's great if you are getting over illness or surgery and really good if your trying to lose weight.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed