im 17 years ol 5'2 and about 145 lbs. i have a 7 month old son . i want to loose at least 20 pounds but i dont have time between school and taking care of him. any ideas on loosing weight fast but not using a lot of time?

Hello i think losing weight is not a very big issue.I also lose my extra weight like 40 Lbs on 6 months.I think you should start the proper dieting like fresh salads not oily foods and also green tea and avoid soft drinks.I think that for busy fat persons dieting is the better way to lose the weight.Thanks for sharing!!

5'2 and 145 lbs is not really anything to fret about and you just had a baby. There is no fast way to safely lose weight. All of these fad diets promise things that are just not true and they cause weight to yoyo which makes the situation worse. The ONLY safe way to lose weight is to change your lifestyle, eat 5 or 6 small meals a day instead of 1 to 3 large ones (and when I say small ones I'm saying measured servings from the food groups). Learn to walk instead of drive, make simple chores, like housekeeping, your workout.. You can get your heart rate up sweeping, mopping and vacuuming. Being a healthy weight is a daily choice to live a certain lifestyle. Good Luck :)