Ok. I'm 14,  5'0 and around 90 pounds iv always been thin  I go to the gym for 45 minutes 4-5 times a week 

My freinds say that I'm too skinny and it's got me thinking   

But I eat a ton of food a day and I don't try to be thin so Am I to skinny ?

Hi, maybe you haven’t hit puberty yet. Don’t worry , once puberty kicks in you will gain weight in no time. Just be patient. Other thing you could do in the meantime is to check whether you are underweight or not. You could calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI). All you have to do is enter your age, height and weight and it tells you in which range you fit in. Underweight, normal weight, overweight, obese. So yeah, go ahead and find a BMI calculator on the internet and check if you are underweight. Hope this helps

whatever.. you are.. you are healthy and absolutly normal....

First thing is no need to under estimate. Just thing i am good the way i am. And weight gainning is  not tough task as much as losing. So just eat things those are rich in calories. Like bowled eggs, milk, fruits, juice.