:teehee:

The sister of a girl I work with is coming back to Oklahoma from Austin, TX. She got lost trying to find I-35. :shrug:

How do you lose the major interstate you are travelling?

Let us not forget to travelled DOWN to Austin 2 weeks ago.

My SIL once managed to find the "end" of Interstate 91 in CT. When she called our house, my wife reminded her I 91 ended in Canada. To this day I still do not know what she did or where she wound up at in CT...

Twice I have ended up on I-55 when I was trying to stay on I-74. I just missed my exit.

That's funny but I really shouldn't laugh cuz I could get lost with a map and a compass.

I've shared this before, but.... I once was in North Park, IL (I think?) with the intention of heading back to Naperville, I was driving and with my college friend who was from Naperville riding shotgun and I'm following her directions. Next thing we know we're being welcomed into Wisconsin.... 8O I'm like "wait....aren't you the one who is from here?" she, as she was buying me another tank of gas to get back, was like "tell no one of this day". :fubby:

*snort*
I'm not even from the state originally, and I can ALWAYS find my way to I-35

The Marine and some of his buddies, on their first trip home from Camp Lejeune, wound up somewhere in Tennesee about the time they thought they'd be hitting the Ohio border.... :?

I vaguely remember doing something like this in college. An ex boyfriend and I started out in Michigan and drove the wrong way for an hour. WTF? How did we not notice it? I think the sign that read, WELCOME TO OHIO told us we were lost. I blame him. I wouldn't get lost like that.