What parts do you read?

I don't subscribe so I either read it online or at my parents house. But for some reason I always read the weddings. Half to look for people I know (sigh), and now that I live in Texas, the land of the belles I read it more for some quality entertainment.

Oh, and the jumble.

you? obits? op/ed?

Comics and the Gwinnett County section.

major stories first, local political news, editiorials, I love to see what people are writing int about and then sports

Sports first...

If anything interesting strikes me on the front page I'll read that.

Also the funnies, and Dave Barry, if he's in that issue. (Tuesdays)

Dave Barry, is he still around? I had a comedy album by him in the early 60s, I figured he must be dead by now.

I usually read most all of it, but I always start with the funnies.

Oh and I read Ken Hoffman on Tues and Thurs, local columnist who is friggin' hilarious and rides the MS 150.

My office is a little too much like Dilbert, so I read that everyday like my horoscope, because it almost always pertains to something thats brewing around here.

Front page, then the entire metro/state, then op/eds for 3 Texas newspapers every day (sat, sun and monday are done on monday am). NYT--entire front section, then business m-sat, on Sunday the entire paper except the style and arts sections.

major world stories, local stories, weather, sports

Sunday paper: Review and Opinon, Sports Section, and most importantly the crossword puzzle.

During football season, I get the Philadelphia Daily News prior to each Eagles game. The give me all the info I need on the up coming game

I HATE funerals and such but for some reason I like to read the obits. They are like mini-biographies.

That's the senior sweepstakes and I read them every day. Kid I grew up with was in there today. His wife was the beer tender at the local watering hole 55 years ago when we both stopped in there after driving dump trucks all day. We both asked her out but he won. I saw her drive past me at my crossing guard post twice on the day he died (Monday).

Get the paper everyday, and love having my coffee and reading each every morning, read most of it, always check the obituaries, read my horoscope and read dilbert as well. Feel lost if my routine is upset on a morning.

I look for wireless ads first.

then the front page.

sports...

Local section.

Style/Art/Living section and/or Sports (both get read, but it varies which comes first)

Front Page

Local Section - in the LA Times it's called "California"

If I am really terribly bored I will read part of the Business section.

By then my hands are dirty and my coffee is done so I don't read any more.