Shorts, leggings, tights, sports bra, singlet, vest, t-shirt.. the choice is endless. So what do you find the most comfortable?

Cool-Max shorts and a Cool-Max Singlet most of the time.

PH
:D

I wear Nike cotton shorts a lot of the time. (But Dri-Fit tops, running vests are made of ultracool - which is like coolmax)

Do you think the cotton shorts make any difference to my actual race? I don't notice them when they are on.

Russel athletic mesh shorts that go down to my knees and a t-shirt (i've only been in one race so far), low cut socks and running shoes, Oy yeah and a smile :D
It's a good look for me - What I lack in style I make up in slowness

i've been wearing red reebok shorts(but they cover a good bit of leg) and a white asics coolmax t.

i just bought a blue singlet.....I may go with that tomorrow.....

also, always have a ball cap on, but I'm considering a do-rag. there's no "do" to worry about, as there's no hair, but I like some protection from the sun. and I usually have my cool blue racing shades.

CoolMax shorts with a sports bra.

CoolMax is better than cotton because it brings the sweat away from your body. Cotton shorts absorb sweat which makes them heavier. Plus, CoolMax material feels like you're not wearing anything. :naughty:

What... You don't race in a kilt? Flaps too much at race pace?

John, since you're new I won't give you the "you suck at UBB code". You just used up your get out of jail card, buddy!

I run in a full bodied, sequinned leotard. I've only been kicked out of 5 races thus far.

But, it's adidas shorts and a light ringer T for me.

Yah get one little character outta place and you're screwed!!!

We're a mean bunch, John. Make sure you watch your back at all times....

PH
:D

ditto

50/50 or drymax singlet and coolmax split shorts, usually.

Brooks racing shorts with pockets

Long or Short Sleeve coolmax shirt depending on the weather.

Blister free socks, set aside exclusively for racing

Asics Hat

Polar Protrainer XT

Race belt to hold the number

10k fanny pack for gu or gels

wearing the kilt causes an unnatural skew in the race statistics as all of the ladies' (and a few of the mens') times are much slower than they normally would be. The kilt flaps, I'm going commando as is proper with a kilt, and all those chicks slow down to follow behind me for some reason.

maybe because we're, like, slooower than you. has nothing to do with that kilt, believe me. :P