The growth of amphetamine addiction is a natural outcome of the increase of ADHD and ADD cases in the USA. Not only does amphetamine addiction affect those who begin using the drug due to necessary reasons; it also has a tremendous effect on those who have no need for amphetamines at all. Addiction to amphetamines can occur unknowingly as increase tolerance levels often happen quickly and insidiously. Problems increase still with most amphetamine addicts taking the drug during their withdrawal period.

****

**edited by moderator** **web addresses are not allowed**

I am curious to hear what you are tlaking about because because I am not sure about hte link here. Do you have any studies or anythuing like that that can link ADHD and amphetamine abuse in the US? I am just curious if you have any evidence of this or if it is an opinion or something like that. PLease let me know!