I fear for my b/f he really wants to quit but feeals he is into far. I fear not knowing if I need to call an ambulance in time if need be when he is going through with drawals. I have never done this drug and have no experience with it with others. What can I do to help him. I love this man with all my heart and want to be their for him

I never heard of anyone having withdraw symptoms from cocaine. The addiction is mostly psychological. I used Coke for over 9 years and I don't mean a little, I was a big user. I quit with support from a local NA (Narcotics Annonymous) group. The most your boyfriend will feel is tired with maybe some body soreness. Don't feed into his addiction, make him stand strong, it's not pity he needs. Get him to a NA meeting everyday, don't let him tell you "I am not like those people"HE IS AN ADDICT. It's tough love time, if you love him, it's the only way. Forget about the crying and blaming other people for his problem. Your dealing with the addiction, not the person. I know I sound cruel but I have helped and been helped by former addicts, "it will work if you work it". You will hear that every meeting at NA. Go with him for a few meetings, you may find you need help as well.
I wish you both the best. You can do this...

cocaine withdrawal doesn't kill and the addiction is not one of the body, but some people might wish they would die when undergoing withdrawal from cocaine.

it will not kill your boyfriend, but if gives up after a while and relapses the danger of overdosing is a real one.

there is no excuse for not stopping it though.

good luck honey

...i might of missed something but usually if you are not poking or smoking coke then ya shouldn't have to much problem other than a few days of crum dumb and more time on your hands.Coke is more physcolognical so getting used to regular sleep and finishing the job in the bedroom ,eveything should normalize in a week at most.....coke is just as abusive to you as you abuse it!Forgetfulness(little things at first) can be a pain but more coke usually solves that....your head on point and the calmness cocaine gives you when you first start doing it will return to normal,and you won't be as scatter brained or as some people might say "multi tasking". The high and euphoria that coke gives you is undeniable but you will get tired of feeling good--trust me--and getting back to feeling genuine will be a relief....hope everything works out for you.Cokin is a nasty habit and getting rid of the urge is not as hard as quitting alilaratine or oxys,so you should be fine....lest us forget coke was used by many of the forward thinking brains on this earth and probably has an assist on many inventions that we use today,and its still used in many eye operations,and as a local freezing agent,so there is some uses for it,but us humans can screw up a church service...oh wait we did that already!!

you r wrong yes there is a bad withdrawal do your research! your lungs could cause severe problems and u could actually die from that,if prolonged use u should seek medical treatment,Why You Should Seek Medical Detox for Crack Addiction

If a crack addict attempts to undergo detox alone, the addict is highly susceptible to relapse, health complications and psychological distress because of the strength of thedetox withdrawal symptoms. Physical withdrawals from cocaine are enough to push many users back to drugs. Detoxifying from crack is nearly impossible when addicts try to do it on their own. There are simply too many opportunities for a slip – enticement rests at every corner and temptation is a phone call away. Through a controlled, sterile environment, crack addicts can undergo the medical detoxification from crack with assistance from experienced professionals. Detox professionals ensure that the process runs as smoothly as possible, and track patient progress. Some crack addicts in the early stages of detox undergo respiratory depression and even failure. Without prompt medical attention, these conditions can be life-threatening. Thus, the importance of receiving a medical monitored detox is important.

Crack cocaine is a highly concentrated drug. Most users smoke the toxic vapors out of a glass pipe and inhale the drug directly into the lungs. Crack cocaine penetrates the bloodstream quickly, usually within 19 to 20 seconds. Fewer cases of crack cocaine use involve snorting or injecting the drug. Crack cocaine use becomes a part of the addict’s daily routine. Putting down the crack pipe is extremely difficult in and of itself. Detox professionals understand the unique obstacles crack addicts face and encourage clients to adopt new, healthy ways of reducing stress and dealing with life. Thus, further treatment beyond the scope of detox is virtually always recommended. Through drug treatment, crack addicts discover underlying issues that have contributed to their addiction.

I hate people who give advice on what they really know not much about don't speak unless you know what your talking about 

I have died from coming off cocaine I went into a secure and died for 15 min before the hospital brought me back to life so everyone saying you cant die from withdraws of cocaine have either been lucky or dont no enough about it to say anything.

Okay.. So I was addicted to cocaine for apprx. 9 months.. Not long, but VERY heavy.. My friends called me 'Charlie' or 'Sheen'.. Anyways, you don't have much to worry about.. All these guys are saying cocaine isn't physical.. But it is.. I went through damn near a month of hell coming off this sh*t. Puking, weak, in so much pain . Your body becomes dependant on the substance.. Therefor your body relies on you to do the drug, to keep its 'normal' chemical balance.. Which is really an imbalance.. And when you deprive your body of that chemical, your body believes its off balance.. So it messes with chemicals to balance them.. He could feel like ass for a while, but there's no way he could die..

Those who suffer from cocaine abuse and addiction can experience a condition known as severe paranoia, which is a temporary state of extreme paranoid psychosis.

This is not advise from a medical doctor. Please do more research, there is physical withdrawal symptoms to cocaine.

The addiction of stimulant's is all in your head, however your body sometimes over exert's itself while on them so coming down usually results in physical discomfort, never the less its imposible to die from crack withdrawal's unless it leads you to suicide. If you have never done a stimulant before you really don't know just how bad it is, and you truly wont understand until, but take my advice don't, you will wish you never knew. you do You want it badly, And even if you been clean for years once you can see it, smell it or taste it, that want is as strong as the day you gave it up. You have to want to quit to really quit. You cant help someone who doesn't want to quit, when trying to quit you want to stay away from the people you used to do it with.