Since a teen, after suffering thru several different physical wounds leading to severed nerve damage, temporary paralysis, migraines, herniated disks, sciatica, etc, etc... and then being fed pain meds for years by doctors who probably never thought of the dependency issue factor, that is, until too late' then yank them... now, here I am, now in my 40's, along with an extensive history of opiate drug abuse. Though after a long path of partying- and I must admit ugliness, I finally decided to go the route of Methadone, another crutch... though legal, led me down a productive life which lasted for well over 10yrs, but... Okay, now with a brief description applied to my situation, once again I've quit the meth' this time well over 2'mo’s ago, and I'll be damn if I go back to it, (or) illegal drug abuse / of any kind... However, now I'm not the happiest guy around. Most of the time I'm miserable and suffer from anger outbreaks, which are dangerous for anyone concerned, including me, not to mention the sleeping business along w/ serious sneezing bouts. Yes' I realize that I am still suffering from withdraw symptoms, but are they really withdraws (or) am I really suffering from a chemical imbalance that can be corrected w/o synthetics... I know I screwed up my brain activity by denying myself somewhat natural opiates that sustain healthy living conditions, (so- therefore), shouldn't there be some supplement out there that can assist with the correction process, such as a booster, supplements for Serotonin, Dopamine, etc... I mean they do have correctional supplements for the Thyroid, right, for Migraines, right... So, does anyone know if there is any such relief process in resetting the brain waves so to naturally create the pain relieving/ happy hormone, etc...? Or is there another way to reset the brain activity- shock, etc... I'll try almost anything than go back to being a slave to a selfish drug addiction; in addition, though I hate to admit it, I've been taking my prescribed pain meds when things get bad, however sparingly, I know that these pain meds are just a crutch, and eventually- could probably worsen the chances for a full recovery, and rather lead me back to a path of addiction on something. Therefore, any knowledgeable suggestions would be much appreciated. By the way for anyone addicted, it isn’t the end of the world, you just have to admit to the addiction, follow a set plan for recovery, and take it from there… I now have a College Degree, many professional Certifications that ordinary jokesters don’t have, and now have many opportunities available to me, and the best thing is, I (currently anyway) do not have to worry about random urine test, etc… pretty kool, I think; ~ remember’ “Breaking away is an addicts hardest fight, not the withdraws, they’re only temporary. ;-)

Hi, relax...after undergoing all tests confirm the result with doctor and as per his advise its better to proceed further.Above all God is there.
-----------------
Karmath

I know that these pain meds are just a crutch, and eventually- could probably worsen the chances for a full recovery, and rather lead me back to a path of addiction on something. . By the way for anyone addicted, it isn’t the end of the world, you just have to admit to the addiction, follow a set plan for recovery, and take it from there… 8)
You just thibk about this then you may proceed furother,I wish you all the best to all.Here I have a link about drug addiction,just check once... :-S

Thanks for sharing!!!!

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed