I am a college student who isn't perscribed to adderal but take it to help focus while cram for exams and then spit that information back out on my tests. and also for writing papers. My question is, when im done taking my test or paper, i really don't need/ want the high to last. so i'm wondering if there is a method to counter the drug or get rid of its affects as soon as i dont need it anymore.

You wish!!!But I think you know it yourself it doesn’t work that way otherwise we would have no drug addicts, would we?
Adderall is the amphetamine, it is not speed but the effects are the same as well as side effects, withdrawal symptoms, tolerance and addiction. When the effects of adderall wear out, do you feel like a dead bit? Because it is how these drugs work! They stimulate the CNS and sympathetic division of the peripheral nervous system. Ampethamines block reuptake of the dopamine, which leaves more dopamine in the synaptic cleft where it can act on receptors.
Considering you are a student and have been taking it, I suppose that you did learn all about its “good” and bad effects, especially those long term effects. I know for fact that it could lead to paranoia, even breathing problems, major weight loss, and aggressive behavior.
I don’t judge recreational drug intake but if I took it for studying, I would have a feeling as if I were cheating. Don’t you?
I am sorry I couldn’t answer your question fully, it’s just that I found adderall abuse a bad thing, especially because it crashes you when the effects wear off and make you feel depressed and empty and confused. The worst feeling ever!
The fact that it is a prescription drug, doesn’t make it any safer.