Anal Seepage / Rectal Mucus Discharge HELP !Okay for a while [well it started in September 2012] i have been getting anal leakage that smells very bad. My shorts get wet and in between my butt cheeks is all wet and creamy. At first it was a little then it got worse. Then it started to smell very bad [everyone in class could smell it]. It goes on forever and everyday! I shower daily and use the bathroom everyday. I also wipe good and make sure it's clean. But somehow when i sit down in class or even walk , it gets wet and smelly! Please someone help. I never had sex in my life. I also do rectal exercises [tense the butt hole and release]. I do this to make sure my rectal is closed properly. I went to the doctor and did a stool test. He said it was normal . Nothing wrong with me. At home when i walk and sit there is no smell. It may get a little wet around butt cheeks but no SMELL! Just when i am at school or somewhere else! So results tested negative and he gave me appointment with a specialist for examination and that's in APRIL 2013 (in two months).

These ARE my symptoms:

-First it was when i sat down but now it's when i walk too ! smells like sh*t!

- Leakage from anus and in between my cheeks i wet. [UNCONTROLLABLE , I try to Control it but till can't]

- Very bad smell on going ! NON-STOP-Uncomfortable when i sit down or walk.

- It seems that my anus is stretched or something and i have to squeeze or tense to hold the leakage but STILL UNCONTROLLABLE!

Now those are my symptoms and these are the things i do daily:

-Eat healthy food like eggs,meat,yogurt,etc.

-I drink 6-7 glasses of water daily

-I workout daily-I use the bathroom daily which is normal.

-My farts are all silent and NOT loud ? WEIRD! my farts use to be loud .

- I shower daily and wash my clothes on the weekend.

So as you can see I am very clean. So WTF? I tried to take more fiber,protein, and nothing helpful! I even bought GOLD BOND and applied it in between butt cheeks. I can't control it ! This is embarrassing. You guys are lucky you're over 30-40 years old. You guys are married and had your young age but me , i'm 15 and my LIFE is ruined. Everyone in class makes fun of me ! Please SOMEONE HELP! My doctor didn't know sh*t!

PLEASE SOMEONE!

ok this is what i could find for you and i hope it helps but your best bet is to see someone who know's that kind of thing from what i could find it could be due to hemorrhoids, abscess or fistula or tumors of the colon or rectum. If this is chronic , you should be evaluated by a Colorectal surgeon or gastroenterologist for a proper evaluation. i really hope this gives you something to work with. i am sorry i could not do more.

The doctor said it was normal from the results he got (stool test) so it can't be hemmorhoids. He gave me an appointment with a spealist surgeon in APRIL . Wtf I can't wait it's embarrassing. I know what my problem I called. It's FECAL INCONTINENCE .

I,m sorry to hear that you have this problem. I had something like that many years ago ,I was about 18 at the time and it did smell bad. Not only I got it. I tried everything I could think of ,but still no use. I heard about the lemon and water cure and gave it a go [nothing to lose ] At that time ,we did not have a shower but I washed the area three times a day for ages and cut down on fatty foods. I don't know what worked or how ,but in time it just went away. Was I glad? you bet!
You may not have piles, but there are many other things which can cause this ,that,s what doctors are for. If your guy can,t solve it, find another doctor, they must have learned something over the last 50 years .Get it sorted ,it wont do much for your sex life !!

Try Imodium and see if it helps.  It tends to "dry" things up inside so less leakage.   Definitely see other docs until you get help.

Please try Hibiclens , Found in most walmarts in the pharmacy section. I put it in a spray bottle half water half Hibiclens and after every shower I use a baby wipe with Hibiclens sprayed on it and wipe my butt. The smell will stay gone even when you sweat heavily. You may have to wipe more than once at first just experiment to see what works for you, can also be used in the groin area and female private area and can be douches with as well although I would lower the concentration to one smart squirt of Hibiclens for a douche bottle.

Wow!I actually found someone who agrees with me is my age. Hello,and I just wanted to say I am going through the same problem as u,the problem started for me last year when I was getting to fourteen (was 13).Oh! I forgot to say that I had fecal incontinence when I was a kid but it never posed a problem.Then it happened,one day when I ate spicy food at night that's when at school people started making comments like it smells like sh*t comments

i have the same proberlem its called fishus its a lil spot in your bum hole you cnt see it but sometimes feel it and what it is when you sit down you myt sit down 2 hard or if you lift alot off hevey waits or eat spices the spot becuz swollen and cuts its self and what you smell it puss and like when you pop a spot blood comes out aswell try using nappy rash cream rub around the bum hole should stop the liquid stuff comeing and then lecsertivs so you can clear your system out i suffed from it since i was 10 im 23 now with a stunning girl and 4 healthy chilldren so it dont completely f**k up you love life

Did you ever find out what was going on? Have you tried a gluten free diet?

have you found out anything in these 5 years if so please respond i have the same issue and i'm 17

Dude, same here

FOR ANYONE ELSE READING THIS. THIS HAPPENS WHEN YOU EAT SOMETHING VERY SPICY. WHAT EXTREMLY LIGHT FOR SOME DAYS AND IT WILL WORK LIKE MAGIC. IT HAPPENED TO ME BUT AFTER 3 WEEKS, I ATE LITERALLY NO FOOD FOR 2 DAYS AND IT WENT AWAY. NOW I CAN EAT NORMALLY AND IT WONT BUDGE.

Eat eat eat*

Have you gotten better? My son is 13 and suffering.

I'm 19 about to be 20 & have the same problem!! Please I need help!!!