i recently had anal for the first time , and ever since i have been leaking from my anal hole. It is a thick black discharge, with sometimes chunks of white. I want to expericne again but i am afraid that i will leak on my partners penis. In the beginning i had to wear a pantiliner at all times , but now i have had to move up to a diaper. all of my good underwear are ruined! It is causing sores and pain. PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, Im no expert but I dont think it should do that. Try your doctor.

Ahh that is extreamly weird, I would suggest never doing anal again? This is not normal as you would assume and im sure its embarrassing wearing diapers. I would get to the hospital or contact your nearest GP A.S.A.P

amazing that you want to try anal again after it caused those problems. the butt is for exit only. get a clue 8-|

anal....ew......why would you? if it's chronic you'll have to have anal surgery....gutted

Sometime that happens when trying anal for the first time especially if he is large but I wouldn't try it again for a while to allow yourself to recoup for at least 6 weeks. And tell him to be more gentle next time I can almost guarentee he was a too rough the first time. With that said the muscle there can get stretched and it may take a while to get control again

try doing anal exersises to tighten ur but hole again.. Just tense ut bum hole, then release, tense, release... just like ur trying to hold ur poo in.. do this evert day as often as possible.. u need to get some control of ur anal mucles again.. this should work... but next time tell ur man to be gentle and use LOTS of lubrication!!

First off, having anal sex should not have caused this.  I say should, but it appears it did.  If it did cause it, then something wasn't right.  Something you or he did wasn't right and if you try it again, you need to change the way you do it. Check the Internet for ways to have safe anal sex.  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I agree with the others, go see a doctor and tell him or her exactly what happened.  Believe me, they've already heard it, and probably did it.

But I really wanted to comment on some of the first comments to your question.  I'm guessing they were from women because they all pretty much said "why would you want to do that????".  Anal isn't for everyone.  But anal is what it is (for me) because of it's forbidden, because it's naughty, and because it's so off limits.  I know some people are into scat.  Not me.  In fact, I want to avoid that if at all possible.  And us guys are fully aware we are messing around the source of scat.  And yet most of us don't want it.  It's hard to explain.  A women’s butt is her most private area, the area she keeps secrete, the area she is most embarrassed about.  Guys are too.  But because it's off limits is the reason I'm most interested in it.  Not that I'm trying to embarrass her.  And when we do something “back there” and see or smell something, it just makes it real. 

I was born and raised Catholic and I still think (somewhere very deep) that I’m getting away with something.  Some girl (women) is letting me stick something up her butt.  That’s dirty (as in naughty) as hell! 

So ladies, don’t judge this person for trying anal sex.