Me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex. For about 3 weeks now I have been smelling something. I shower and douche. I don't drink enough water and I probably don't eat right. I don't understand why I still stink. Now my boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me agian until I get it checked out. what could be the problem?
Pinkrbell

douching can kill good bacteria, and if you douch all the tim you'll eventually have to douch more often. D: when you douch you lower your vagina's PH, and an unbalanced PH can be smelly.

THis is totally true and it's not a good idea to do it ever. If you can just power through the rough period of time where it smells bad to where you can kind of get yourself back in order then you should be okay. I think it's unfortunate that they even sell these things but it makes it really hard for a lot of people to not keep using it. WHere did you learn about this information?

What their saying could be true, but also unfortunitly you can have contracted Chlamydia, or some other similer STD/STI. Do you have a discharge (stuff coming out your vigina) ? You said you you smell, yeah, its probly most likely an STD/STI. I suggest you go see a doter or your gyno. They will tell you exactly what it is what it is.

P.S , some addvice to you, drop your boyfriend or what ever he is to becuase from the sounds of it, seems like he's the one that probabily gave it to you. Also, I dont know why he's not wanting to have sex wiith you until its cured or the smell goes away.. He's probabily the one who gave it to you. Just ask him this and see how he reacts "Are you cheating on me" If he denies and says NO then ask "Have you ever cheated on me befor?" And watch his reaction sweety, If he gets immediatly defensive and offended most likely he is (js) If he's like "No baby, why?" or "No, I would never heat on you, why?" He probabily isn't, Probabily. lol

^Thats just personal advice becuase your story and question is very personal to me, giving the fact that I've been through the EXACT same situation. I used to douch after every period, after I broke my V of coarse, I didnt drink alot of water. I didnt like water that much, and I didnt have the best eating habits, had unprotet sex with my boyfriend, you probabily only been dating him for a couple of months, huhh ? lol I know i did, but yeah Similer situation. Moral of my story rule #1 PROTCT your self #2 Get to know the guy first beforrrr having any type of sexual intercourse ! #ENJOY a healthy sex life ( :

Hope this helps a little or at least give you some ideas lol

- VLove