Hi, I have a really bad problem. I seem to smell really bad in the anal area. And it gets worse when I sit down. I noticed that when I started my new office job. And it has gotten so bad. I have only worked there for a couple of months and I know that ppl can smell it because they will walk in the office and tell me it stinks or they will walk all the way around me. I have tried baby powder wipes, perfume, feminine spray. I shower constantly 2 times a day and it just keeps getting bad. I sit down all day at work. I'm always constipated and when I do poop it always has brown mucus that also smells terrible. My stomach is always bloated and It makes wired noises when I do have to poop. Like if I'm farting inside. It's really embarrassing I have so much bills to pay and can't afford to lose my job. I called in today because I get so embarrassed. I just want to cry. I'm only 19. I really wish it would just go away and I could smell like a normal person. My diet is not so good. I can change that but I need something that will make the smell go away immediately so I can feel normal at work. Should I go to the er? I don't have the money to see a doctor

Please give me some advise on something that will help asap

Begin each day with a serious poo and then have a shower and scrub your bum good. If you succeed in discharging your poo, you will not have the urge to fart in the office. Sometimes worse than an actual fart is when you hold it to the point you get cramps and they (the farts) seem to seep out somehow anyways. If you are going to let them leak out you might as well just let them out with a bellowing roar. But like I said this can be prevented by taking a good long thorough morning poo. Always wash you bum after you poo. Use a brush specifically for scrubbing your anus and wash it thoroughly. Try to avoid eating things that make you fart/poo a lot. Sometimes the most miniscule fart can ruin a board meeting, even if it's silent. Avoid MacDonalds, Wendy's, KFC, as those places will make you fart Mein Kempff and that's not going to earn you points with your co-workers. Try not to poo at work, since you cannot thoroughly scrub your bum after doing so, you risk smelling of poo, especially if wearing a dress or skirt. Good luck I have also been gassy at the office. It's sometimes a challenge to let one rip when needed without all of one's colleagues being startled over it. Choose your moments of opportunities and if possible walk to the other end of the office, but beware, that smell will linger and follow you so you are best to just avoid eating MC Ds or drinking too many lattes.