Hi, i have clear yellow liquid coming out of my anus that smells very, very bad. i don't do drugs, anal sex, drink, and i'm sure i am eating healthy. Although, i may be considered underweight. I recently got this and i wanted someone's opinion before i consult a doctor. Please help me as i am quite nervous about this.

Anus usually discharges clear liquid when there’s an anal fissure. Anal fissure is a crack in the anal canal. However, I am not so sure that this liquid smells that bad.

You could also consider a possibility of fecal inconsistence. Fecal inconsistence could be defined either as an occasional leakage of stool while passing gas or complete loss of bowel control. This happens due to prolonged constipation, diarrhea, anal sphincter damage or damage of the sphincter nerves, etc

I would advice you to see a doctor. They may perform a physical exam and a rectal exam, listen to your symptoms and medical history. You may even not need a rectal exam if there’s an anal fissure because they are usually visible after bending and placing your bottom outward.

I agree with the anal fissure diagnosis. The mucus glands that lubricate the anal canal can get blocked like a pimple and form an alternate exit near your anus. The smell could be due to it being infected or it could be that if you dont wipe the discharge regularly enough it will allow the normal bacteria present in that region to multiply and produce their well known butt smell. Which in this case would be amplified.

Some one tell me wat dat mean about yellow liquid

World it sordas al over such as feet,bottom ok tour feet and different lower body part get shiny and smelly

It does smell really bad and mine was yellow with blood and it was really gloomy but I didn't find the problem doctor said it could be it but it was something else

I’ve been leaking a thicker dark yellow fluid for about 3 years now. Making it impossible to get all the way clear when prepping for anal sex. The last Doc I saw said it could be bile. He suggested I take a herb called hello dock which only turned the fluid brown. The next day it’s yellow again. On an empty stomach it’s just yellow fluid that smells really bad. When I do eat the fluid comes out with the bowl. I really don’t know what to do has anyone found a solution to this yet?

When having the yellow secretion but before do the hard stool. What this cause?

How treatment the yellow leakage ?

How treatment the yellow secretion?