I am male, 23 years old, and have had a history of hemorrhoids since I was in high school. I am in great shape, sported 6 days a week. For about 3 years now I have had a clear, odorless seepage from my anus. At first I thought it was just sweat from summer coming around but I have on several occasions noticed that it seems to come before a bowel movement. It sometimes leaks right through my underwear to my pants in a very short amount of time. Again, no idea what this liquid is since most seepage I've read about is obviously fecal. No signs of blood in my stool.

I have bought myself some flagyl a month ago. The diarrhea went away on day 3. Had my first firm stool in 2,5 years. The anal leakage was gone!!! but 1 day after being being off flagyl the diarrhea immediately returned and the anal seepage kicked right back in as bad as it's ever been. Correlation or coincidence, I don't know. Only thing I know I finally was a happy person for a few days.

So i got another cure for 14 days on flagyl. This time I still had loose stools. It did not help. How is this possible.

The entire time I've been having loose bowel movements and diarrhea.

My third GI specialist found a fissure, and just a few days ago a sinus polonidalis. Though, I have this problem for 3 years now and i all started out of nowhere!!! Had: Colonscopy, sigmoidscopy, hemroidscopy, stool test, blood test, metamucil, garlic tablets. All came back negative. (no guardia)

I am, frankly, often too depressed and embarrassed to leave the house out of fear of diarrhea or the sweaty/puss/mucus/whatever leakage. Had to give up university because of this problem. My whole life is a prison for 3 years.

I've talked to countless 4 specialists at this point and no one seems to know what's going on and I'm getting pretty desperate...

Are there people with the same problem and got rid of it!? Somebody got it cured?

Please respond.

maybe interesting fact: I have been on doxycyline for 2,5 years before this started. When I quit this problem occured af few weeks/months later

Well, Nothing has improved yet.

I have had a intersphincteric abcess drained in combination with botox for anal fissure.

Hopefully something will change now.

People familliar with sweating in whole cleft before a bowel movement because of fissure or abcess?

And furthermore wet anus throughout the day.

I ask this because my surgeon can't garuantee it'll solve my problems.

You can't spend your whole life on antibiotics...you'll just build tolerance and destroy your natural gut flora. If the doxycycline didn't kill it all already. I would have guessed Guardia infection, but didn't see anything about parasite/viral testing. Just saying. See if you have any clinical trials in your area for IBD/Crohn's...sometimes you can get access to thought leaders and cutting edge medicines via these trials.

For management of symptoms, go for Depends and the like until you get a handle on things. Don't give up living.

Try high protein greek yogurt every day at breakfast and lunch let us know whether you firm up your stools. It worked for me. It turns out I was lactose intolerant anyway. Also, keep a diary of your fat intake for a few weeks to see what the ideal daily level is for you, since the leaked mucous is likely a function of fat absorption.

Good luck

Do not worry I too have the same situation. If you want to discuss in details please reply soon