I am a 13 year old boy and i love anal masturbation i usually masturbate with my fingers and maybe some pencils but i dont use any lube or more things to put inside and i hide those from my parents so i cant buy a sex toy what do you reccomend to stick in or use as a lube

Vaseline, or copious amounts of baby oil.  I hear that in a pinch, hair conditioner can be good, though I've never used it myself.

Regarding house-hold objects, a carrot or narrow candle would be a good start.  Or, take a page out of the girl's playbook and use a hairbrush handle.  Some cleaning supplies have smooth, tapered handles that could be just the right size, too.  Just walk around the house, and if something strikes your fancy, give it a try.

im a 13 year boy old as well i just use a vibrater toothbrush to increase my anal pleasure

Olive oil, crisco, Vaseline, all are good. I've always been partial to liquid hand soap. It burns a little. Not much, but enough to add another dimension to the sensation. Any household tool with a smooth handle will work for insertion. Mops, brooms, plungers, anything smooth and washable.