I can't buy specific lubrication this is exactly what I have... I have Olive Oil, Hand Lotion, Spit and a couple other house hold stuff!
Now I need you to tell me which one of these works first then give me other suggestions please PLEASE give me one of these first!!!!
:-)

You dont say if you are male or female but either way ,be very carefull what you shove up your ass. You,d be surprised what some people use,and if anything breaks in there,you could be in big trouble. A trip to the A and E with some explaining to do.You might like to start with a carrot or a small cucumber,using plenty of lube,{better to try and get proper lube,it,s not all that dear and it,s made for the job}.Failing that,hand cream is not bad,but use plenty,your bum will be fairly tight to begin with.Do not Do not Do not use soap or shampoo!! They will damage the inside of your anus.

Have fun! XD XD

I'd start with a sharpie, and basically just take the end without the clip, and let it rest in your mouth for a while as you swish it around in your spit. It should be dripping before you put it in, otherwise it may be a little uncomfortable.

Try a plunger, wet the end a little with water, and give 'er a go.

I have used candles and root veg in the past with Vaseline 

Use spit and precum. That's best . I'd experiment with oil n lotion n spit mixed up

Coconut oil or crisco, smear between cheeksscoop some on finger and push into your butt so its coated inside. Get aa plastic water bottle fill it with hot tap water put cap on tight. Then coat the bottle with coconut oil or crisco as well. Lay a towel down and slowly stretch the anus untill you can take the bottle easily . go slow, maybe try squash, zucchini or a cucumber .criscos one of The best lives used by fisters.. Good luck!