Sir,

I want to do anal sex with my wife. please tell me main lubricants are used for anal sex. brand name of the lubricants are mainly for anal sex

Health Advisor
To be honest, I have never used a special lubricant. I used creams and body oils and it always worked well.

As for lubrications, it is said that water-based are the best.

Everybody's talking about KY Jelly lubricant but I have never tried it.

Astroglide is a good water-based lubricant, as is KY Ultra Gel. My wife and I prefer a silicone based lubricant for anal sex, though. It doesn't dry or get sticky, is condom safe, and can be used in water, but washes off easily with soap and water.

would "johnson's Baby oil" be a good lubricant (im a 14 yrs old boy, so getting lubricants, sex toys, etc. is out of the question.)

I've tried it and it worked okay just need lots of soap and water to really wash off.. :-)

crisco is fabulous.. buy it at the grocery store!.. oily but you can keep adding it and it has longer viscosity time than water based ones.. i have tried astroglide and ky jelly.. both can be purchased at grocery store in pharmacy area by the condoms and dont have to be any certain age.. but crisco is a fine lubricant and you dont want anything with any perfumes added like the baby oil would have.. and its not heavy duty enough to lubricate very well.. try crisco and see.. its cheap and no added extra perfumes or anything to irritate.

CRISCO at the grocery store.. you cook with it.. give it a go! it lasts pretty well .. can always grab more as you need it .. costs less and has no perfumes to irritate ....

lubricant use inanal sex indian name

Crisco? Are you f*****g serious lol. Please tell me your joking

Sir , please tell me one name of anal sex lubricant who help me for anal sex with my wife .