hi everyone sometimes wen i masterbate i like to finger my ass i always use to fingers and yes i do use lube but now i want to know if there is any household items i can use but items that i can seceretly use at night or by being alone any ideas would be fine

Few that I could think of would be an electric toothbrush, Brush handle, and the back of a sharpie or other marker.

a q-tip or the eraser end of a pencil works well for me

a flashlight works well. :$

U can use a candle also. It works for me best. XD

I use fingernail polish's. and the end's of make-up brushes. :-)

you can just always save up when i was 14 i just bought a prepaid card from walmart then just ordered a dildo and butt plug and i still have it best money ever spent but make sure you order and plan to be there when it might arrive or your gonna have a embarrassing moment

a electric tooth brush is really awsome XD ;-)

end of a toy lightsaber ,you now them things of star wars, feels great (y)

Avoid "makeshift" type sex toys for anal stimulation.  Some your examples are very dangerous to the anus, spincter muscle that surrounds, and the rectum which is just inside the anus.  Items that have edges may cause tears in the anus itself as well as to the rectum.  Fruits and vegetables, although appear "phallic" may break off in your rectum.  That leads to a trip to the ER.  Perhaps the most dangerous impact is to lose the item into your rectum as well as having it be too large that it may cause a fissure.  Your best bet is to order an anal sex toy online since the teens would not be allowed to purchase toys in a store.  Also pick up a water base lubricant like KY Jelly or Astro-Glide at WalMart or RiteAid.  You could buy it with your sex toy but it will cost more.  There are sites on the net where you can look up sexual stimulation of the anus and anal sex.  Some pornographic and some are informational.  The key is to take it slow, use hygiene, and be careful.  Good luck;-)

I use a cucumber! best thing ever!! its fat at the tip and then goes skinnyer at the end!

Try a hair brush works fine <3

hi goldmen mail me pls.

cucumber,carrot, banana,leg of chair,hand,some types of door knobs, banister

handle of a comb will work fine

;-)