I need to know some good lubes that you can find around the house for anal masturbation.

I have used lotions but they never really help and they aren't very good at prolonging the sensation.

I really like anal masturbation but I can't go out and buy brand name lubes.

Most households have vaseline somewhere in the medicine chest. It will work good for your masturbation lube. The best lube I have found is Astroglide. It is available at most drug stores. I know walgreens has it. If you are big enough to get it off the shelf and have the money, they will gladly sell it to you. Just wait till no one is around the prescription pickup area and pay for it there. Use the right stuff and you will be able to relax and enjoy it better so it is worth it.

I would caution against using vaseline as it dries out delicate anal tissues.

what about crisco oil if i use that in my bum would i regret it or could "i go to town" and then forget abt it ... this to is for masturbation 

A legit sex lube is always the way to go. These will be free of chemicals and fragrances that are often found in household items like hand lotions etc. I use a penis health creme on my penis every day so it stays moisturized and free of any chafing or dryness. Sure it costs me a little money, but it is totally worth it. Pain down there is obviously unpleasant, but it's inconvenient and embarrassing too.