I still live with my parents..and I've tried anal mastyerabtion, so what's the best , SAFE lubrication around the house,...like baby oil or vaseline???

I Have USed Baby Oil The Past Few Times. But I Want To Noe The Samething Which Ones Better.

oils are good but so are some water based lubes. Guys have a g-spot just inside their arse towards the their balls which feels amazing when gently rubbed / massaged :-D

So you still live at home? I'd say baby or cooking oil, personally. I always used cooking oil, or soap while I was in the shower.

r u sure of the cooking oil?

yup cookin oil (canal oil) works too.. it might sound weird but my bf did it to me once n it worked just fine

i would advise against using things like soap as they can cause irritation.

Soap is awful it will burn and the burning doesn't go away quickly, i've tried it in the shower

Ive used soap and it doesnt burn me. I try to fist but soap isnt enough. Should i use baby oil or the cooking?

I fist all the time and I love it i usually just use olive oil.

To those of you who is baby oil and cooking oil best read this and get educated about butt sex for gawds sake!!!

Can you use household products, such as olive oil or baby oil, as a lube? - We get asked this alot, and the answer is no. Baby oil is oil-based and will destroy condoms. Both olive and baby oil can clog pores, potentially encouraging vaginal yeast infections. The rule of thumb is this - if a product says "For External Use Only" on the label, or if it was intended for another purpose (e.g. cooking!), do NOT stick it in your body. Lubes are cheap. Get off your ass and go buy some.

and Lubes are cheap!!

when i was 13 and getting fuckedi n the ass by my friend we used canola oil

WHAT!?! U HAD SEX WHEN U WERE 13?!? o_o

I lost my V-card at nine. Used mineral oil, which is baby oil without the fragrance.

Jesus, Banging yourself doesn't count as losing virginity otherwise so many people could stick a cucumber up their arse and say voila no more virginity for me THAT'S STUPID