hi, i am 15 years old, i am not gay but i like stuff in my ass. i like to feel filled up. i wanna know how to have an orgasm from anal penetration only. i also am wondering if there is anything around the house that i can put in my ass instead of just my fingers, i want something bigger. ive tried putting a cucumber in my ass, but it doesnt work so well. i cant really get it in and out smoothly. so any ideas for a homemade dildo?

That's totally normal! I think most guys would enjoy male anal masturbation if they tried, and some don't exactly because they think it's a "gay" thing to do. It isn't. The male gspot, that's the prostate, is inside the anus so you need to insert something to get to it. And prostate masturbation? That gives you amazing orgasms like you've never had before. 

I'd suggest sex toys but because you're 15, just wait. Keep in mind that it's really not safe to put cucumbers and things like that inside. If you are going to do it anyway, at least clean it very thoroughly with water and soap and slip a condom over it. 

I'm in the same situation

yea...try usin a drum stick.

you can try deodourant bottles, the curvy ones feel really good, and they slip in easily.

Candles.

Yesterday I tried anal masturbation for the first time.

Now, I'm not gay. However, neither am I homophobic. I figured, gay guys like it, straight guys like it, women like it, let's see what I'm missing.

So after grabbing some items, I went into the bathroom and ran myself a nice hot bath. I sunk into it, allowing the hot water to relax my body, most importantly my anus. then I drained half the water so that my as****e was clear of the water. I took a candle, about 8 inches long and maybe 3/4 to an inch thick, and applied some lubricating cream. Then I took some of the cream on my fingers and applied directly to my as****e. Slowly, I positioned the candle, and gently eased it into me. It was a strange sensation - I couldn't decide if I liked it or not. Over time, I eased it further into me with my right hand, while slowly stroking my penis with my left.

It seemed the going in was the easy part; when I pulled it out, it was a whole nother feeling. I applied more cream and worked it back in until I had a full 6 inches in me. I let it sit there, flexing my rectal muscles around it. it was such a strange feeling. I started stroking my penis faster. I applied some of the cream to my penis as well and was soon jacking off. I could feel that I was coming to the edge, so I worked my hand faster up and down my shaft. At the same time, I started thrusting the candle in and out of me with increased pace, and suddenly it felt amazing - stroking myself furiously while thrusting the candle in and out, in and out until I could stand it no longer and brought myself to a full orgasm.

It was certainly quite the experience, and I intend on trying it again soon.

My advice is definitely take a bath for a little while before trying anything.

You should be writing novels, ya old master - baiter. :-P

WARNING: You should only try items that have a flared base, like a manufactured dildo or plug. The risk is that something as soft or easy broken, like a candle, could either break off in there, or slip away from you and get lost up there.

That would require an immediate trip to the emergency room and explanations of how and what you were doing.
(Of course, they've seen it all, and having items lodged up the anus is not unusual in the ER, expecially on weekends and holidays.)

I use something hard and smooth, like the handle of a metal kitchen utensil. I think I will be getting a nice dildo tho. I just push it in about 4 inches or so, leave it in there while I masturbate, then as I cum, I ease it out and wow what a feeling!! I don't label myself "Gay" or "Straight" but i have only had sex with girls.

Some of you are playing "Russian Roulette" with your sexual health. First, using anything that has a hard surface will cause either a fissure in the rectum and/or anus or both. But do not worry, these injuries can be surgically repaired. Since you all obviously cannot run down to your local sex shop, go on line and do the research on your own about anal stimulation and sex toys to use. You can also purchase them online and they are sent in a plain wrapper. Finally, only use water soluable lubricants: KY Jelly, Astro-Lube, etc. Stay away from soap because soap has a lye base; lye is an acid. Petroleum jelly should also be avoided since it is an excellent media for bacteria. Good luck.

thewrongway wrote:

yea...try usin a drum stick.

ye ive tryed them myself lots of lube

But wouldent the frigan wax like stick in ther or something?¿

I gave my boyfriend oral sex recently which is not unusual I suck him off regularly but this time he asked me too finger him up his ass at the same time so I did. His penis got really hard in my mouth and he came really hard so I assume he really enjoyed it. I am wondering now if I should finger him regularly or even buy some anal toys to use on him? Do lots of straight men enjoy anal stimulation ? I have never seen my boyfriend stimulate himself by putting his fingers up his ass during masturbation is this common for men to do? I think he probably does do this to himself? Not that I mind if he does do this if he enjoys it and I am even willing to give him anal stimulation if he enjoys it that much.

You can use a cucumber covered in lube* it makes it easyer to put in.

I don't know I want to know the best way to do it