I was wondering if Baby Oil is an alright lube for anal masturbation. I've also heard of someone watering down honey, is that a good idea?

Given the choice (if I was into that sort of thing) I'd choose the baby oil over the watered down honey. No mater how much water you add, honey will still be sticky and you probably don't want to complicate things in that way.

The best choice would be a water based lube like Astroglide or KY Silk which you can pick up at Wal Mart or any pharmacy for pretty cheap.

Hello everyone,
I was wonderin what could you use for anal masturbation that is around the house? Something that feels good and would be good.

I'm a male and attracted to females but occasionally I find myself to be really turned on sometimes and like to mansturbate in anal. I love the feeling of a slippery, long object sliding into my ass! I think it's good to try these new things as you may find them to be very pleasurable!
For all of you wondering how I do it and what do I use I will tell you. The things I use as a probe or fake penis are firstly my favourite a dildo as it makes the experience feel much more realistic, fruits and vegetables like bananas and cucumbers etc work well however they may snap if your a bit to aggressive with them and finally I use my fingers as I can rub my G spot easily however make sure you wear a latex glove! For lubricant I tend to use baby oil or use condoms. The problem I find with this mansturbation is that I can very do it cleanly, is there any way in which you can clean your ass so that it can be done without any mess!?

Oh yes... definitely a way to Help Clean up messes. Invite a friend. :P I use edible “additives” like whipped cream, Crisco, Coconut oil, etc. Additionally, with a well cleaned bottom... I like using Gourmet Cupcakes! :P

Hey, Honey has a great, sweet flavor. Instead of watering it down take Crisco ( a great, safe lube) and blend / mix in a bit of honey to give it that additional flavor and sent of Honey. ;)