I found a dildo in my house and I want to use it. Could I put something like a sandwich bag or a bin liner over the dildo so it would look like its never moved?

Also what kind of thing from around the house can I use as lube? I've read that lotion is good. What about vaseline, is it easy to clean out?

Thanks for all replys.

I'm pretty sure a sandwich bag would be more efficiant that a bin liner if that's all you have to use, but anyways u could probably use it if you just clean it reallly good. Also, yes lotion, vaseline, or even your own spit can be a good lube. And you don't have to go crazy cleaning it out. Just wipe ur butt like regualr, and over time, you kno using the bathroom it'll naturally work it's way out. It's not dangerous at all. Ur totally in the clear, just don't get caught, and clean the dildo when ur done...oh, and have fun and be gentle....oh also, if it hurts don't pull out too quickly...

Youll come like crazy...I did on my first time, just go slow :-)

Iam ten and I've had sex four times and masturebated just use a condom

Thats Not Right.

s*** at a young age.

It's OK and careful with the dildo

Yes it is

The first time I did it I used a hairbrush with my spit and I cummed so much that day

You had anal sex?

I use the end of a broom the handle

Butter from the fridge works really well, I'm getting ready to f**k a cucumber...