im a 13 year old boy i masterbate often i have since i was 10 but its not that pleasureful anymore so i was thinking of doing anal masterbation can you give me some ideas on things i can use that are household items because my parents dont know, also can you give me some ideas for better masterbation on regular jerking off to make it better

Smooth, slender objects are the way to start.  Carrots (peeled and washed) and candles.  Really, you could just walk through the house, and see any number of objects that might strike your fancy.  Hairbrush handles, scrub-brush handles, handle of a fork, spoon or butter knife, mixing spoon... the list goes on.  Well, I wouldn't actually recommend using the silverware, obviously, I'm just using it as an example.

The higher-quality lube you can get your hands on, the better, but most households have a jar of Vaseline (petroleum jelly) laying around, in a pinch.  Also, I haven't tested this personally, but I hear that hair conditioner can be super slick, BUT I think that mostly applies to regular jacking off.  Lotion is alright, but it's easy to use too much of that stuff and things can get messy quick.

Go slow, and consciously relax every muscle in your butt the whole time.  The first few times I experimented with anal masturbation, I would take the time to have a hot bath, to clean and thoroughly relax my anus.  In time, you'll learn what works best for you, and you might find out a trick or two on your own.

Best of luck.

Where are you from?
And if you are male and you anil masterbaite does that make you gay?

Yes it does.

im from california and im not gay

no not at all it is perfectly normal

also i wonder what its like to suck a penis and i was wondering if i could suck my own how could i do that

Try make another guy suck it for u. And it's but if u like girls u will get more of good stuff

Roll up socks, duck tape them up into a dildo shape and put a condom on it

Not necessarily. As I noted in answer to a similar questionl a boy I once knew used a hairbrush handle to enhance his experience but he wasn't gay and (so far as I know) never invited anyone to enter him.

Some boys have done that but I think it's more to prove that they can than for enjoyment. (Perhaps a really flexible acrobat could derive more pleasure from the sensation than strain from the bending but I doubt that would be the case for most boys.) It would probably be better if you could find a friend to help you out (while you help him, of course.)

I'm a guy and I'm not gay and I suck a penis and it was good

how could i get a condom without my parents knowing

If u know someone willing to buy some ask

Planned Parent Hood they give out free condoms