Ive just recently started wondering about anal masturbation and i was wondering what and how is a good way to do this and is this wierd for a guy to do?

im 17 and male

this may seem a little akward and gross but how do i clean out my anus if like poop is in there cause having to deal with that while trying to masturbate is gross

It is not really weird for a guy to do, seeming how a males G-spot is located in the anus. Just get some retail lubricant, and lube a finger or two and stick em up there, go slow at first though. As for the cleaning, I suggest a shower head that can change water pressure into one straight stream, and kind of bend over and let it shoot into your butt. And be sure to shave if there is any ass hair.
Don't use any kind of slippery thing as lube, such as shampoo or anything that is meant for external use.

Exactly! No guy who's tried male anal masturbation and enjoyed it will say it's weird, because it feels really good. Male anal masturbation not really about the anus, though anal stimulation/penetration can feel good as well, it's more about the prostate. It's not called the male g-spot for nothing! G-spot masturbation will take you to a whole new levels. Some guys experience amazing prostate orgasms. 

I second the suggestion to use lube. You can also clean the anus out with an enema if you really want to, but most people don't feel they need it. If you want, you can use a surgical glove to feel cleaner. Make sure your finger nails are trimmed so you do not hurt yourself as well. 

wjat can be used as lube(in house)?

i cant go buy that is like real lube cuase im still a teenager

is plian water okay?

As far as lube goes, Crisco does the trick. You can use water, but it'll be really uncomfortable if you do.

you're going to have to "man up" and go to the drug store. Buy a tube of Astra Glide for lube and a woman's douche bag. Fill the douche bag with 2 quarts warm water and a 1/4 teaspoon dish soap (not the automatic dishwasher stuff). Put the douche bag together and adminsiter the douche. You're going to need to get on your knees and put your butt up in the air, let your abdomen relax. You'll be full of 2 quarts in no time. You'll cramp a little, but just relax. Now get on the toilet and hold the liquid as long as you can. When it's all out, you'll be squeaky clean inside. And the soap makes your rectum make this mucus goo, wheich turns out to be a good lube for what you're fixing to do next..........

you can be any age and go into a store and by lube, at least in the US you can. walmart, target, drugstores all sell ky lube. the best lube to use in my opinion is lube. by using this you wont get infections. Astro glide is suppost to numb the anus so odjects go in without hurting and is a lube all on it own. so if you buy astro glide that is all you should need.

Yesterday I tried anal masturbation for the first time.

Now, I'm not gay. However, neither am I homophobic. I figured, gay guys like it, straight guys like it, women like it, let's see what I'm missing.

So after grabbing some items, I went into the bathroom and ran myself a nice hot bath. I sunk into it, allowing the hot water to relax my body, most importantly my anus. then I drained half the water so that my as****e was clear of the water. I took a candle, about 8 inches long and maybe 3/4 to an inch thick, and applied some lubricating cream. Then I took some of the cream on my fingers and applied directly to my as****e. Slowly, I positioned the candle, and gently eased it into me. It was a strange sensation - I couldn't decide if I liked it or not. Over time, I eased it further into me with my right hand, while slowly stroking my penis with my left.

It seemed the going in was the easy part; when I pulled it out, it was a whole nother feeling. I applied more cream and worked it back in until I had a full 6 inches in me. I let it sit there, flexing my rectal muscles around it. it was such a strange feeling. I started stroking my penis faster. I applied some of the cream to my penis as well and was soon jacking off. I could feel that I was coming to the edge, so I worked my hand faster up and down my shaft. At the same time, I started thrusting the candle in and out of me with increased pace, and suddenly it felt amazing - stroking myself furiously while thrusting the candle in and out, in and out until I could stand it no longer and brought myself to a full orgasm.

It was certainly quite the experience, and I intend on trying it again soon.

My advice is definitely take a bath for a little while before trying anything.

its perfectly normal. What i do is use my spit as lube, and use my fingers, toothbrush, the top of a model rocket, and ect. but make sure everything you use is really clean first and has no sharp edges on it or to pointy. Make shure the tip is rounded and smooth. good luck

Sounds like fun

This post is directed at anyone reading this 6 years after posted because they are looking for info all over the web. The embarrassment of writing this post is absolutely zero compared with living with the consequences of doing it for years. I don't know why people say on message boards that its harmless when they don't know. doing it once is enough to effect your life circumstances significantly/devastatingly (Hyperbole, but that's how it feels). I am waiting for an actual diagnosis which possibly has nothing to do with anal masturbation, so maybe I am wrong. I feel like posting because I did it a second time a year later, and my symptoms got much worse. If you've had problems don't do it again. I am not homosexual, but I am not lying or homophobic. I am a fan of dan savage (Podcast host for show on sex advice who claims that there is no danger here) even though he is extremely crude and extremely gay, I just think he is funny, (I am pretty progressive for saying that aren't I). But enough hilarious comedy (does anyone think I'm autistic by the way? I can't tell). it's a huge mistake to do it once, the only reason I think someone might read this is that I was so weird that I probably would read this.

anonymous11111 - Is misinformed. Anal masturbation and/or sex can be perfectly harmless if performed properly and cautiously. That's not to say you can't have fun and get a little rough, but you do have to keep in mind you're not trying to impale your fragile innards. Go about it smart. You should use a personal lubricant (KY, Astroglide, Wet, Falcon, etc.) and your clean, nail-trimmed fingers or a clean dildo, anal plug, or other sexual wellness tool (sex toy) appropriate for your experience and preference (never use anything you could "lose" - it will bring on a very embarrassing trip to the hospital - never happened to me cause I'm careful - don't let it happen to you either). I am a 24 -year-old, married man. I have practiced safe anal masturbation for 7 years. My wife and I also practice safe anal sex. When I was 17, also used things around the house. condoms and handles of various things (okay I'll embarrass myself - handles of brushes and the vacuum cleaner handle. I learned quickly. :P) or vaseline and my cleaned, groomed fingers. Don't get in a rush to take more or to accomplish some nonsensical goal. It's not a marathon. Just take it easy.

If I could give you one helpful tip apart from the imperative safety is to allow yourself to feel steamy, you know, get really worked up. The more aroused you are, the better the experience will go. If you are stressed or anxious about it, you might not be in the mood for anal play at the time. Forcing yourself into it, or it into you rather - will hurt on the way in and possibly a lot more on the way out.

Don't let that deter you. Once you understand your body, how you need to feel, what size you like, how you like it, etc. it will all be easier and more pleasurable.

I bought my first toys after I got my own place. My first toy was amazing and is still one of my favorites. I got it not realizing how big it was, but it worked out great anyway (I was very careful). I got a semi-realistic toy myself from a primarily gay adult store

***post is edited by moderator ***  web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Oh, one more thing. Practicing anal masturbation and/or sex does not make you weird, gay, a sinner, etc. It's just masturbation. It's just sex. It feels good and can be part of your regular sexual wellness habits if you wish. If done correctly every time it will feel great and will not cause you any disease or injury. People have been doing it for thousands of years. Chances are many of the people you know, men and women, do it. It's fine. Now, be careful, but get on with your life and enjoy yourself. :P

p.s. Buy some lubricant and maybe a toy. When you go into an establishment to buy them - don't be embarrassed. They work in a sex shop....they don't care or think it's weird. They probably do it too. Ask them appropriate questions, they'll be glad to help. If you're still too embarrassed to do that, buy them online. It'll come in a nondescript brown box and no one will know.

I think taking an old fashioned enema is just as effective, and you don't have to get in to any weird positions. The principle is the same,...tho it might take two enema bags to get really clean.

Hi I just tried anal masturabtion the other day and I am not feeling it, jk lmao I really f*****g like it. Seriously whats the biggest thing I can shove in there I tried an elephant tusk (don't ask how i got this) and it wasn't enough

are there any horses I can ge to penetrate me#@

-Littleboylover69pedp

Well the horse thing is weird but I knowhow u Feel